2nd November 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Where should I do MS among US and UK with placement facility?

Hello,
I want to do my MS in US or UK. I want to know which place is relevant for doing MS and I don’t want to come back in India. I want to do job there after MS. So, which country is more favourable in both respect?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there placement facility available if pursue MS in Germany?
  2. List of institutes with placement facility which offer BBA course in Dehradun?
  3. Best Physiotherapy college with placement facility in Andhra Pradesh?
  4. In which college can I get after scoring 259.6 B.Arch rank?
  5. Is it better to study B.Sc(Geology) having secured 98% in Higher Secondary? Best Geology college with placement facility in India?
  6. Information about placement in IIM institute?
  7. How much amount to pay for MBA course? Details about placements, loan facility, hostel fee and faculty?
  8. List of colleges with placement facility which offer Diploma in Civil Engineering in West Bengal? Total fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Anna University offers placement to M.Sc(Software Engineering) student? List of companies visiting for On-Campus Placement in Anna University?
  10. BMLT course from NIMS is recognized by UGC?
  11. Cutoff rank required in VITEEE to get admission? Placement facility in VIT?
  12. Am I eligible to attend campus placement with 56.8% in 12th?
  13. How to become Tax Consultant? Institutes providing Tax Consultant courses in Guwahati with placement facility?
  14. From where can I do Bachelor of Arts in Hinduism? List of the colleges/universities?
  15. Where should I do MS among US and UK with placement facility? -- [New]
  16. Whether Integrated MBA is beneficial for 12th Commerce student? List of colleges with total fee expenses and placement facility?
  17. Whether the education and placement facilities of SRM Polytechnic College is good?
  18. Is Placement facility available in IGNOU for BCA candidate?
27th November 2015, 11:44 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where should I do MS among US and UK with placement facility?

Both USA and UK are very good places for higher studies. This is because they houses the best institutes of the world. However, you should not make your decision on the basis of country and its scope. You should make the decision on the following grounds.

- The institute from which you are getting admission call.
- The ranking, reputation and exposure facility of the concerned institute.
- The location where the institute is present and your financial budget.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?