3rd February 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Whether BDS from any Indian University is recognized in France or not?

I am studying BDS degree from a reputed university of India. After this want to go for further studies in France. So tell me if BDS degree from indian university is recognized in France or not?

7th February 2016, 10:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether BDS from any Indian University is recognized in France or not?

No, it is not that BDS degree from any Indian University will be accepted and recognized by the institute in France. BDS degree from the recognized universities of India by Medical Council of India are accepted and recognized by the institute of France. Before getting final admission done and for your visa, there will be a background check to ensure that the degree which you are producing is not fake. If the degree is found from a university which is not recognized by MCI, your admission and visa will be rejected.
9th January 2017, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether BDS from any Indian University is recognized in France or not?

I want to practice as a dentist in paris after doing bds from india what are the requirements and procedure for that please help me
8th September 2017, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I am MDS from india and I want to go for higher education in france.. what is procedure??
10th September 2017, 02:20 AM
cataleya11

BDS degree from an university which is recognized according to the Govt. of India is valid in France. Education system and practice of dentistry is controlled by the government organization named Ordre National des Chirurgiens-Dentistes. The first thing you need to do is to apply for registration under the Ordre National and get authorized. If the Ordre National recognizes your BDS degree from the Indian university and provides you authorization you are eligible to apply in the dental universities of France.
Every university has its own set of eligibility conditions for admission. The dental universities of France will allow your admission only if you satisfy all the conditions that are laid before you by the university you are seeking admission.
13th June 2020, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I have done bds from pakistan and want to continue studying for masters and obtain licence in france.what should i do?
12th August 2020, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a BDS from India and I am looking for possibilities in working as dentist in France. I have a work experience of 13yrs. How can I start working there.
15th August 2020, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

Whether there s license exam in France for Indian bds graduates to work over there? Or language grade is enough to pursue
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?