3rd March 2018, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Whether Harvard University conducts entrance exam for admission in MBA program?

I want admission in Harvard University for study MBA. I am a BBA student. For admission in Harvard University, they takes entrance exam? What entrance exam they take for MBA program?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Harvard University conducts entrance exam for admission in Mechanical Engineering course?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study BS in Harvard University?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MBA in University of Oxford, Harvard University or University of Cambridge?
  4. Whether Stanford University conducts entrance exam for admission in MBA program? -- [New]
  5. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  6. Whether B.Tech is offered in Harvard University? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  7. MBA(Pharmaceutics) is offered in Harvard University? Entrance exams to study MBA(Pharmaceutics) in Abroad?
  8. Is there any entrance exam to study MBBS in Harvard University? Cost of studying MBBS in Harvard University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Post Graduation in Harvard University, USA being a MBBS student?
  10. Entrance exam to study MBA in Harvard University?
  11. Does Harvard University offers MBA course?
  12. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Which entrance should i give for admission in Harvard?
  14. Eligibility and procedure to do Masters in Human Development?
  15. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  16. How can I get admission in Harvard University or Oxford University?
  17. How can I apply for LLB? What is the procedure for it?
  18. When the application form for admission in undergraduate course will be released in Harvard University?
22nd March 2018, 05:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Harvard University conducts entrance exam for admission in MBA program?

Yes, you must have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination in order to study MBA course from Harvard University.
Since, you are an International student, after the completion of BBA course successfully, you must have to qualify in the IELTS and GRE examination. Once after qualifying in the said examinations, you can apply for admission at Harvard University for MBA course.
24th March 2018, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Harvard University conducts entrance exam for admission in MBA program?

Most of the reputed universities abroad give admission in MBA based on GMAT score. You also have to appear for interview and group discussion conducted by the concerned university.

In addition to GMAT score, you must have IELTS/TOEFL score to prove your English proficiency. Just make sure that you have excellent scores, if you wish to get admission at top universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?