14th March 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Will it be better to do phlebotomy from abroad or from India?

Hii sir/ madam.,

Am a final year bsc mlt student .i want learn more about collecting blood ..how about phlebotomy coure and the institution ,whether scholership is thre or not there..and the scope in abroad after compliting my bsc mlt and phlebotomy course..?

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the programs available for MS in India and Abroad?
  3. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  4. Why Indian students prefer doing MBA in India rather than from abroad?
  5. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  7. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  8. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
  9. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
  11. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  12. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
  13. Doing masters in Physiotherapy in India is good or Abroad?
  14. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  15. How Can I Study abroad India with scholarship??
  16. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  17. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  18. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?

29th November 2016, 02:29 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be better to do phlebotomy from abroad or from India?

The medical standard is better in developed nations which also mean the job scope is high in developed nations. Thus, pursuing higher studies in the field of phlebotomy from abroad is indeed a good option since this field has limited scope in India. However, you need to ensure you pursue the course from a decent university wherein you get good exposure. You need to decide the institute as per your performance in the entrance exams based on which foreign institutes of the concerned country in which you are interested take admission. There is ample scope in this field if you excel in it as you can get incorporated by various foreign insurance and provider companies.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?