22nd June 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best to get job in Abroad from India? IS there any short time course to get job in Abroad?

I am from punjab and i am doing BBA . I want to know that which course is best to get a job in abroad from india ? is there any course of short time like of 1-2 yrs that can help me to get a job in abroad from here ?

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  2. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  3. Best course to pursue in Abroad and get job there?
  4. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  5. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  6. Can I get job in India after completing MBA from Abroad? How much salary I will get?
  7. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  8. Which type job is best government or private for Microbiologist? Which place is best India or Abroad?
  9. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  11. How does MS in aeronautics abroad plays important role in India?
  12. How to get a job in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What kind of Visa is required to study in Abroad along with Part Time job?
  14. How to get B.Com related job abroad? Is there any extra course I need to study in abroad to get the job?
  15. List of good job in abroad? How to apply for them in US and Australia?
  16. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Can I do part time job along with M.Sc in Abroad?
  17. How can I get Cost and Work Accountant job in Abroad?
  18. Doing masters in Physiotherapy in India is good or Abroad?
29th June 2015, 12:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best to get job in Abroad from India? IS there any short time course to get job in Abroad?

Since you are doing BBA, so the best course for you which will help you in going abroad is - MBA. You can do MBA in India or in abroad. If you pursue MBA in India from reputed institutes like IIMs, XIMs, etc. you can definitely get not only high profile jobs but also jobs in abroad. Basically you will be getting a job in a company which has branch in India, but you can go abroad in their branches in abroad if you have the caliber and offer good service. Many companies directly post the MBA pass-outs in abroad. It is two year course but the underlying principle to get the best out of this course and have a lucrative career option is - Get admission in the reputed and top ranking institutes, be it in India or in abroad.
14th March 2016, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is best to get job in Abroad from India? IS there any short time course to get job in Abroad?

What should i do to get job in abroad ..which is the best course in india to do so that i can get job in abroad..which one is best out of hotel management and MBA and tell me all procedure please...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?