27th August 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Will it be okay to appear in GRE and TOEFL after dropping job? If I am doing so shall I have to show job experience?

HI ,
I want to know if there is any eligibilty criteria for GRE and Toefl as i have done my btech from distance education with experince of 2 years and 7 months but i have resigned .So will it be ok if i start prepare for July exams for GRE and toefl or i have to show the experience for this year too.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  3. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study in US for government serviceman having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  5. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  6. Information and requirements to do MS in Germany?
  7. Whether it is possible to get admission without GRE or TOEFL?
  8. List of top Universities to apply for with a score of 1050 in GRE and 95 in TOEFL? Information regarding Job Opportunities from these Universities?
  9. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  10. Chances of getting admission in M.S. Computer Science with scholarship for B.E. Electrical graduate who scored 307 in GRE and 99 in TOEFL, having 6 years of work experience?
  11. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  12. Score required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
  13. What is structure of GRE exam? Is TOEFL needed after GRE?
  14. Is it a good choice for me of doing MS in Aerospace Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  15. What is the requirement to get a job in US? I have scored 7.4 CGPA in 10th and 65.4% in 12th
  16. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  17. How to proceed for further education in Abroad after B.E.? What kind of workshop should I join? What procedure should I follow?
  18. Any chances to do MS in Abroad? I am doing B.Pharm final year?
16th October 2014, 09:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it be okay to appear in GRE and TOEFL after dropping job? If I am doing so shall I have to show job experience?

No, there is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear for the GRE and TOEFL examinations. No experience is required to appear for these exams. Any Indian citizen irrespective of age and qualification can appear for the GRE and TOEFL examination. Candidates who wish to seek admission in foreign universities need to appear for the GRE and TOEFL exam. For some foreign universities admission GRE score is not required. But, you need to attend for the TOEFL exam to prove your English language proficiency for getting admission in the foreign universities. You can appear for the GRE examination as your wish by selecting the particular examination date and you can also appear for GRE and TOEFL exams even after dropping from a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?