15th October 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

What should I do in my last year of B.Tech to go Abroad for MS?

I want to study in germany for MS.
Now I am in last year of B.tech, in mechanical.
So what should I do in this year for going in germany for MS ???

16th October 2014, 12:00 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do in my last year of B.Tech to go Abroad for MS?

You should do the following to get admission in MS course in Germany.

- Join a coaching institute for preparation of GRE and IELTS.
- Prepare well for the above two entrance exams. This is because the German universities selects students on the basis of above entrance exam scores.
- Make sure you do a good B.Tech final year project.
- It will be of additional benefit if you can do some sort of internship.
- If you cannot join coaching institute, then you can refer to various books and prepare for the entrance exams on your own.

Books for preparation:-

Click here to buy.

Click here to buy.

Click here to buy

Click here to buy.
16th October 2014, 08:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do in my last year of B.Tech to go Abroad for MS?

You need to go for IELTS or TOEFL coaching in the final year of your B.Tech course to go abroad for pursuing M.S course. After successful preparation of the IELTS or TOEFL coaching, you need to appear for any one of the entrance examinations to prove your English language proficiency. IELTS or TOEFL score is most important for getting admission in the German universities. So, I suggest you to appear for the IELTS or TOEFL examination by the end of your B.Tech final year, so, that you can go abroad quickly as soon as possible for pursuing M.S course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?