Green Valley College of Education, Research and Training, Pampore
Green Valley College of Education, Research and Training came into existence in the year 2003 and the college has earned recognition from the Government of Jammu & Kashmir and it is affiliated to the University of Kashmir. The college has earned accreditation with A grade status from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council.
The campus of Green Valley College of Education is located at a renowned town of Kashmir Valley-Lethpore very near to the Srinagar – Jammu National Highway with scenic charm, bewitching architecture and beautiful location. The campus is spread over a vast piece of land wherefrom students and staff members of the college can view the fertile and rich paddy fields stretching along the national highway. It is located in an ideal, cool and calm atmosphere that is best suitable for educational activities.
Green Valley College of Education offers Bachelor of Education course in accordance with the norms of the University Grants Commission and according to the norms of the University of Kashmir. In addition to the four compulsory papers in the B. Ed course, the college offers language papers in teaching of English. The course includes Urdu, Punjabi and Hindi with additional subjects in teaching of bioscience, physical science, mathematics, geography and history with choice in special paper as physical education, environmental education, guidance and counseling, population education and computer education.
Library at Green Valley College of Education, Research and Training:
Green Valley College of Education, Research and Training have a well-established library with sufficient number of text and reference books in all streams of teacher training programme not only in English, but also in Hindi medium. The library at the college also maintains a regular supply of journals, magazines, newspapers and journals from different parts of the nation.
Laboratory and hostel facilities:
Green Valley College of Education, Research and Training has well-equipped social science lab, computer lab, bioscience/physical lab, psychological lab and Education technology lab with latest gadgets and the labs are fully-equipped with audio-visual facilities. The college also offers separate hostel facilities for boys and girls with all essential facilities.
Green Valley College of Education, Research & Training,
Pampore – 192122
- B.Ed Colleges affiliated to Kashmir University
- Government Colleges in Pulwama District, Jammu & Kashmir
- Pharmacy Colleges in Bangalore
- Junior Engineer, Damodar Valley Corporation Limited
- Government Colleges in Kullu District, Himachal Pradesh
- Graduate Engineer Trainee, Medical Officer, Damodar Valley Corporation Limited
- List of Colleges in University of Kashmir, Srinagar
- Citywise listing of B.Ed Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
- Law Officer, Assistant Law Officer, Damodar Valley Corporation Limited
- Is Plastic Technology course going towards the agenda of Green Theme?
- B.Ed Colleges affiliated to Kurukshetra University
- General Manager, Area Manager, Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited
- Junior Engineer Grade II- Damodar Valley Corporation
- B.Ed Colleges In Kerala
- B.Ed Colleges under Maharshi Dayanand University