22nd May 2011, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

From where to get the B.Ed entrance exam form if I want to apply for it?

I want to apply for B.Ed entrance exam when i get this form.

7th July 2011, 12:12 AM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: From where to get the B.Ed entrance exam form if I want to apply for it?

hello friend
The B.ed forms are available on the institute of particular college.
and some universities are provided there forms also online:
as IGNOU
and for UGC NET examination is slated for June 25, the entrance examination to B.Ed course which was scheduled for that date, will be held on July 2 between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. Consequent to the rescheduling of the examination, the application forms for admission to the course would be issued in Government, aided and self-financing education training colleges from July 2 to July 18. The last date for submission of filled-in applications is July 18 till 5 p.m., says an official release.

some B.ed college in Mumbai:
All India Khilafat Committee’s College of Education (University of Mumbai Approved)
Arya Vidya Mandir Institute of Education
Bombay Teachers' Training College (Accredited A grade by NAAC)
Gokhale Education Society’s College of Education Training & Research

best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?