How to fill DU SET forms?
Delhi University Super Specialty Entrance Test (DU SET) exam is organized by Delhi University to select the most apt candidate for the super specialty courses. Those candidates who wish to pursue the super specialty courses need to attend the entrance exam. Those candidates with post graduation can apply for the test. The examination is organized every year and many candidates from different parts attend the exam. Those candidates who get high score in the test are admitted for these specialty courses.
Instructions to be followed for filling in form
The candidates need to read and understand the information bulletin and then start filling the application form. The candidate should keep the form neatly and make sure not to fold the form. They should fill in the details with blue or black ball pen. The candidate should also make sure that both sides of the application form are completely and properly filled. The candidates can first fill the specimen copy of the application and then fill the original. This will help the candidate to avoid mistakes in the original form. The candidates should enter only true information and any incorrect information will lead to the rejection of the application form.
Exemptions to be taken care while filling in form
The candidates need to pass MBBS degree and must complete compulsory internship for one year. The candidates with National Board of Examination Diploma can also apply for specialty course if they have completed their thesis work. The candidates at the time of admission are supposed to produce the proof of thesis.
Last date for receipt of applications
- Last date for receipt of request for supply of Bulletin of Information by post: first week of May
- Last date of sale of Bulletin of Information by hand: third week of May
- Last date for receipt of application in the Faculty office: third week of May
- Super-Specialty DM Entrance Test (SET): first week of June
- Super-Specialty M.Ch. Entrance Test (SET): first week of June
- Declaration of result of SET (Tentative): 2nd / 3rd week of June
Acknowledgement of exam application form
Those candidates whose application is successfully submitted will get an acknowledgment mail. Those candidates who didn’t get the confirmation mail within one month can contact the authority in charge. The candidates who submit the application directly will get the acknowledgement cared as soon as the application is submitted. The applications rejected will be notified at the earliest stage in order to avoid confusion.
- Application forms for various Hotel Management Entrance Exams
- Application form for various M.Sc Botany Entrance Exam
- Application form of various M.Sc Bioinformatics Entrance Exams
- How to fill UPSC – Deputy Central Intelligence Officer Test forms?
- How to fill BHU B.Sc Nursing &B.Pharm Entrance Examination forms?
- How to fill JIPMER MBBS Entrance forms?
- Application forms for various BCA Entrance Exams
- Application Forms for various Zoology Entrance Exams
- Application Forms for various M.Sc Mathematics Entrance Exams
- How to fill NID NEED Application Forms
- Application Forms for various M.Com Entrance Exams
- Application forms for various M.Sc in Biotechnology Entrance Exams
- Application Forms for Various Interior Designing Entrance Exams
- Application Forms for various M.Sc in Organic Chemistry Entrance Exams
- Application Forms for various M.Sc in Geology Entrance Exam