Kuvempu University B. A. 1st Year English Optional Paper- I Papers
Kuvempu University has played a very important role in providing higher education to the students. Many students are enrolling for various courses every year and the university has given them the proper study environment, along with a high class faculty and infrastructure.
Topics taught in this paper:
The topics which are discussed in this paper are generally from the literature book of the course. These are chimney sweeper, the daffodils, the solitary reaper, a doll’s house, Wuthering heights, Christabel, etc.
Division of paper:
There is only one section in this paper and is divided according to the type of questions in this paper.
Time and marks allotted:
The total marks that could be secured in this paper are 80 and the total time duration in which this question paper is to be solved is of three hours.
There are total four questions in this paper. All the questions of this paper are to be attempted. The total mark contained by this paper is 80. Each question of this paper is divided into parts which are to be answered. The first question of the paper is short notes and short answer type questions. This question of the paper is divided into three parts as A, B and C. the parts A and B are short answer type questions. The part C o the paper is short notes type question. The rest of the questions in this paper are long answer type questions are to be answered in not more than one and half page.
Frequently asked questions
Some of the frequently asked questions are Analysis of the poem “The Daffodils”, questions from the play “A Doll’s House”, similies used by Shelley in his poem “Ode to a Skylark”, Short notes on “Chimney Sweeper”, “Solitary Reaper”, John Keats reflection on Chapman’s homer, and questions related to Keats “Ode to a Nightingale”, William Blakes “The Tiger”, Robert Browning’s “Prospice” etc.
- Kuvempu University B. A. 1st year Hindi Optional Paper- I Papers
- Kuvempu University, M.A. in English, The nineteenth Century (Paper-III) Papers
- Kuvempu University, M.A. in English, Chaucher and Sixteenth Century (Paper-I) Papers
- Kuvempu University, B. Sc, Mathematics Paper- II Papers
- Kuvempu university B.Sc 1st Year Mathematics Paper-I Papers
- Kuvempu University, M.A. in Economics, Development Economics (Paper-II) Papers
- Kuvempu University B. A. 1st year Education Paper- I Papers
- Kuvempu University B. A. 1st year Economics Paper- I Papers
- Kuvempu University B.Sc 1st Year Chemistry Paper-I Papers
- Kuvempu University BBM 1st Year English Language Papers
- Kuvempu University B.A Sociology 1st Year Paper-I General Sociology Papers
- Kuvempu University, M.A. in English, the Seventeenth and Eighteenth Centuries (Paper-II) Papers
- Kuvempu University-MA in Sociology-Research Methodology (Paper II) Papers
- Kuvempu University, M.A. in Education, 1st Year, Education in Emerging India Papers
- Kuvempu University, M.A. in Economics, Micro Economic Theory (Paper-I) Papers