MP PET Mathematics Papers
Madhya Pradesh PET Mathematics Paper is basically based on higher secondary mathematics of Madhya Pradesh board. As the name suggests it’s a part of the state level engineering entrance examinations of the state. Candidates who clear the examination are eligible for bachelor’s degree in engineering, pharmacy, dairy as well as forestry too. Thus the mathematics paper is really important for people aiming to clear this examination.
Importance of the paper
Candidates who wish to be a future engineer need to be able to clear this paper. The better the marks in this paper the more the chances of the person o get into the top engineering colleges of the state.
The format of the paper is like any other paper of an entrance examination offered by Madhya Pradesh. The paper has questions from physics as well as mathematics and chemistry. The questions are of higher secondary level.
The paper covers chapters such as algebra, trigonometry, statistics, vector algebra, dynamics, arithmetic, differential calculus, conic section, circles, geometry, probability, integral calculus, differential equation, the straight line and pair of straight lines, Mathematical Induction and its applications as well as matrices and determinants etc.
Marks are according to each question attempted as the total marks are 300 per section or rather subject. The questions are all multiple choice and each carries equal marks.
The paper has to be completed by 3 hours.
The most important books are Higher Secondary Mathematics- Part 1 and Part 2, NCERT- Mathematics: Part 1 and Part 2, Arihant mathematics for MP PET PART I and Part II, past years solved papers (10 years) etc.
- SAT (SCHOLASTIC APTITUDE TEST) Mathematics Papers
- PTU B.Tech Engineering Mathematics Papers
- RPET Papers
- CBSE Class X Mathematics Papers
- IETE DIPIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Mathematics-II Papers
- Tamil Nadu SSLC Mathematics Papers
- National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam (I) Mathematics Papers
- EAMCET Mathematics Papers
- IGNOU BSC - Nautical Science Applied Mathematics Papers
- IETE DIPIETE (Old Scheme) Mathematics-I Papers
- Kerala CEE Mathematics Papers
- ISC Mathematics Papers
- Gujarat University, M. Phil, Mathematics Papers
- Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject CT1-Financial Mathematics Papers
- IETE AMIETE-ET/CS/IT (Old Scheme) Mathematics-I Papers