Ph. D Admissions in Manav Bharati University
Manav Bharati University offers a number of courses in various fields. Research programs leading to a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D.) degree in various subjects are also offered by the University.
Candidates who have completed a Master’s degree in a relevant subject from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the Ph.D course.
Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination. Relaxation of 5% is allowed for candidates belonging to the reservation category.
Candidates who have completed a Master of Philosophy course in a related discipline are also eligible to apply for the Ph. D programme.
Candidates are required to obtain the application form from the specified centers. A demand draft is required to be drawn in favour of Manav Bharati University payable at Solan (H.P.) as application fee. Duly filled in application forms should be submitted before the due date.
Candidates are required to qualify for the Ph.D entrance examination conducted by the Manav Bharati University to gain admission to the research programme opted by the candidate.
M.Phil degree holders are exempted from the entrance examination. Candidates who have completed the M.Phil course can gain direct admission to the Ph.D programme. Candidates who have qualified for the competitive examinations like UGC-NET/JRF/SET/GATE/GPAT are also eligible for direct admissions.
Shortlisted candidates are required to attend an interview conducted by the University. The interview is intended to evaluate the candidate’s area of interest for undertaking research. Candidates are required to provide an outline of the research area, its relevance, the arguments, etc. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the interview. A fixed number of students will be admitted for the Ph.D programme based on the intake capacity. The research guide will be allotted for the selected candidates based on availability.
Candidates who have been admitted to the research programme are required to undertake course work for a minimum of one semester. The course work includes working on the research methodology and evaluating materials already published in the area of interest. Candidates are required to submit a synopsis of the work. A presentation has to be made by the candidates. Candidates will be allowed to proceed only if the course work is proved satisfactory. M.Phil degree holders are exempted from the course work.
Candidates can proceed with the research after the approval of the presentation. A progress report should be submitted by the candidates every six months.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering, Delhi
- Manav Bharti University – Courses and Infrastructure Details
- Manav Rachna International University 2011
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University Engineering Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
- M.Tech in Civil Engineering colleges
- Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Architecture, Pune
- List of Colleges Offering M.Tech in Biotechnology
- BVIMR 2011 MBA
- Best colleges for doing M.Tech in Civil Engineering
- List of Courses in Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad
- M.Sc (Agronomy) Colleges and Admission Process
- Engineering Colleges in Faridabad
- Bharati Vidyapeeth University Engineering Entrance Exam Pattern
- MRDC 2011 BDS
- School of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology, Pune