Manav Rachna International University 2011
Manav Rachna University offers different professional based courses in the Management based subject to the deserving candidates. The Institute was established as a very well reputed University, dedicated for an excellent education. The Institute has an over-whelming infrastructure as a part of its varied facilities. The University is well known to offer great MBA courses in the Institute of Management Studies (IMS), which is amongst the Institute as per approved by the Indian Government.
The University has also been approved by the UGC in order to provide these MBA based courses to the eligible candidates. The Institute also offers different limit of bank loans to the candidates who are seeking an admission in the University. Manav Rachna International University has been declared as a proud and a Deemed as well as an autonomous University under the Section 3 of the UGC act, 1956, Government of India.
The University offers a team of classified as well as very experienced facilities members. The University has managed to maintain a high cadre of rules as well as regulations relating to the study programs. The Institute also offers special classes for the personality grooming routine of the candidates and help in developing their communication skills. The University also provides a well armada of facilities, which allows the candidates to succeed in the form of their result.
The university provides all types of books, notes and also project work by the faculty department for the related courses. The university provides all successful candidates to the different international companies and also to the various management companies from where they can build their carrier and inspire other to become a part of the university. The university also provides a special quota for the candidates belonging from lower cast. Aspiring candidates have to give an entrance exam for making himself eligible for the various management course of this university.
Courses offered by the Manav Rachna International University:
• 2 year full time MBA Program:
1. Master of Business Administration
2. MBA (International Business)
3. MBA (Financial Services Management)
4. MBA (Hospitality Management)
• Aspiring Candidate must have done graduation in any field from the recognized University with at least 60 % aggregate to be eligible for this course.
• Those candidates who are currently pursuing their degree in final year are also eligible for this course instructed by the authority of this international university.
• Candidate must have appeared in any of these Examinations:
6. STATE TEST
• Short listing of candidates will be done on the basis of score obtained in any of these test.
• Short listed candidates have to appear in Personal Interview and Group Discussion conducted by the University for the Various Courses.
To check out Important Dates please visit www.mriu.edu.in
Manav Rachna International University
Delhi Surajkund Road
Email: [email protected]
- List of Courses in Manav Rachna International University, Faridabad
- MRIU 2011
- MRDC 2011 BDS
- Engineering Colleges in Faridabad
- List of Top colleges in Faridabad
- Engineering/Management Courses in MRIU
- Manav Bharti University – Courses and Infrastructure Details
- List of Colleges Offering M.Tech in Biotechnology
- M.Tech in Biotechnology - Colleges and Admission Process
- BCA Colleges in Haryana
- Ph. D Admissions in Manav Bharati University
- B.Tech ECE Lateral Entry Admissions in Manav Rachna International University
- List of universities in Haryana
- M.Tech Colleges and Courses in Haryana
- Nutritionist - How to become a Nutritionist?