5th December 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Airlines? What is the qualification needed for it?

if you want to get a job in airlines what qualifications are needed

6th December 2011, 06:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Airlines? What is the qualification needed for it?

You have not specified which type of job you want to enter in Airlines. There are different posts in Airlines. Some of the posts available are Pilot, Airhostess, Ground staff, Technical staff, etc. For most of the posts you need to pass at least 12th. For some posts you need to pass higher qualification, or certificate course. Recruitment for some posts are through written test and interview.
15th March 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Airlines? What is the qualification needed for it?

i am pursuing my degree with Bsc MPC, so can i get the job,

thank you ,
srinivas.koruboinola,
26th June 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

how can i get a job in indian airline with the qualification of b.a ?
5th September 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

how to get a job in indian airlines?i am doing my b.tech in eee...i want to become a pilot .
2nd January 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

how can i get a job (ground staff or technical staff) in airlines with the qualification of deee
24th April 2013, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi..m prsuing bca last sem..i wana join indian airlines as ground staff..can i join?
2nd May 2013, 03:26 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Airlines? What is the qualification needed for it? Ground staff, Technical staff,ticketing
25th May 2013, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

which job can i get after 12th in indian airlines?
26th May 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Airlines? What is the qualification needed for it? Ground staff, Technical staff,ticketing
27th June 2013, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

can we have job in airlines after passing 12th from commerce stream
27th June 2013, 11:04 AM
Padmavathi.nallam
Member+

Hello Friend,
You have not stated clearly the details of course.
There are several courses under airline department such as:
*Airline pilot

*Airline attendant

*Airline stewardesses

*Airline cabin crew

*Airline customs officer

*Airline traffic controller

However the eligibilty for all the above is:
You must be 12th passed from a recognized education board and with minimum 50% marks and must have Physics and Maths in your school syllabus .

For a pilot,
you should have more than 250 flying hours and then you can get your commercial Pilot License, but you need to join some flying school for that and there you have to be learn flying and it takes around two to three years .

For others the flying hours is not needed.
Airline attendants must possess good communication skills.
Airline customs officer must have passed the required exam.

So
please state the correct course so as to give the exact details.
26th October 2013, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Which type of job in airlines can I get in qualification of 10 pass & diploma in electronics?
14th November 2013, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma nursing(gnm)after the 12th standard passed,now iam 27yrs old(male).can i get a job in airllines?
11th December 2013, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

if i took another branch is there any possibility to apply?
11th January 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Now i am
diploma of mechanical engineer passed out. I was got 10 th 81per or 12 sci 50 per. Can i do job in airlines?
3rd March 2014, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i have completed my graduation in BCA(Bachelor of computer application) and i want to join airlines so which line should i join.
3rd March 2014, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want get job in airlines and my qualification is BCA(Bachelor of computer application) so which line would be better for me in airline
26th March 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

hii what stream is riquired to become a pilot my dream is become a pilot i m study in class 10 please answer me
26th March 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

hiii sir and mam i am hemant from agra what stream is required to become a pilot its my dream please answer me i am waiting for your answer
31st October 2014, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir / madam i wona no that i am in sy bcom can i get job in airport as ticket remove plz reply me sir / i will get my best your company
31st October 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir / madam i wona no that i am in sy bcom can i get job in airport as ticket remove plz reply me sir / i will get my best your company
31st December 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed graduation.... I want to do job in IGI airport Delhi.... So how can I get the job?????
16th January 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i am study in 12th std i want to become an custom officer in indian airways what quilification i need
22nd April 2015, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Iam Karthick from chennai studied to B.com in madras university which type of job I am qualified please send the details my mail is [email protected]
8th May 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,I am appearing for b.com final year from Delhi university,and I am interested in doing job in airlines,so please which type of job suits me airlines on my [email protected]
23rd May 2015, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 68% IN 12TH AND HAS PASSED THIS YEAR & HAVE MORE THAN 55% IN ALL SUBJECTS ,NOW
* HOW WILL I GET A JOB IN AIR LINES ?
* WHAT ARE THE OPPURTUNITIES ?
* WHAT SHOULD I STUDY ?
5th August 2015, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
I took another major maths but I would like to join in Indian airlines if any chance is there.plz reply me sir.
6th August 2015, 08:34 AM
sai215

Re: How to get a job in Airlines? What is the qualification needed for it?

You have not specified which type of job you want to enter in Airlines.
There are different posts in Airlines like

Airline pilot

Airline attendant

Airline stewardesses

Airline cabin crew

Airline customs officer

Airline traffic controller , Etc.

For most of the posts you need to pass at least 12th.
For some posts you need to pass higher qualification, or certificate course.
Recruitment for some posts are through Written Test, Medical Test and Personal interview.
5th October 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BSC in the stream of computers and electronics(MEC'S) with an aggregate of 72%.And,i want to get a job as piolet.so,how can I achieve my goal?first,how to start my career?and what qualities needed?
24th March 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

My sister has just done her Intermediate with A grade marks. She would like to become an Airhostes. Which qualification is required. Is there any specific course for that..? Please do revert me back. Eagerly waiting for your kind response.

Many thanks,
Umesh Kumar Kavali
11th June 2016, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree in b.pharmacy im eligible to get any job in airline
6th July 2016, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

I have 82% marks in 12 th p.u.c and I have completed degree in get 80% marks in mangloor university. 1) what are the opportunities in airlines? 2) what should i study?
15th February 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I WANT AIRLINES JOB I COMPLETED BCOM I AM STILL WORKING DAILY THANTHI I GET GOOD MARKS IN 12 AND UG HOW CAN I GET PLS TELL SOME INFORMATION TO GET AIRLINES JOB
12th May 2017, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i am 12th pass(P.C.M) with 66 percent marks. can i apply for Airline attendant post.
please mail to
[email protected]
1st August 2017, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to job in ground staff and I also getting training after 12 pass.so I asked that graduation is compulsory or not?
26th August 2017, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying diploma in electronics second year please can you tell me what is the way to get the gob in air ways
28th November 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir am pursuing my bachelor's degree in commerce with computer applications, Is there any kind of ground staff jib for which I can apply for
13th March 2018, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in airlines? I'm a student of bsc-I. I scored 68% marks in my 12th standard in PCB. I'm not interested in bsc but I'm really interested in airlines jobs. Please suggest me what should I've to do?

[email protected]
15th March 2018, 02:24 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

You have not mentioned which type of job you want to get in Airlines.
Some job posts in Airlines are listed below.

>>Airline pilot
>>Airline attendant
>>Airline stewardesses
>>Airline cabin crew
>>Airline customs officer
>>Airline traffic controller etc.

Eligibility:
You must be 12th passed from a recognized education board and must secure minimum 50% marks and must have Physics and Mathematics as main subjects.
4th November 2018, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I have been completed my degree with bsc(mecs) with in three months. What is job that i will get in airlines. And what is the job that I will get in airlines
5th November 2018, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I have studied my degree with final degree (mecs) in three months. I want a job in airlines and what is the that i will get.
Thank you
7th January 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

What type of questions are asked in ground staff examination what I can do please tell me sir. Which type of preparation is needed to get a good marks in ground staff examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?