Media Relation Director, Media Manager, Reserve Bank of India
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) was established as the central bank of India on April 1, 1935. The major function of the bank is keeping of reserves to secure monetary stability in the country. The other main function performed by the bank is operating the currency and credit system of the country to its advantage.
Candidates can apply for the posts of Media Relation Director and Media Manager depending of their educational qualification.
Candidates should be between 32 to 40 years of age as on 1 December 2009 for applying for the post of Media Relation Director and 26 to 35 years of age as on 1 December 2009 for applying for the post of Media Manager.
Candidates are required to have Post Graduation with first class preferably in Economics for applying for the posts of Media Relation Director while Post Graduation preferably in Economics or in English is required for the posts of Media Manager .
No. of posts: Total 2 posts are available for the the positions of Media Relation Director and Media Manager.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be given the prescribed salary.
How to apply: Candidates are required to send (ordinary post only) the complete appltication form to General manager, RBI Services Board, Post Bag No. 4618, Mumbai Central Post Office, Mumbai-400008.
Last date for the reciept of Application is 11 February 2010.
For more information visit http://www.rbi.org.in
- Media Relation Director, Media Manager, RBI
- Higher studies and career options after MBA in Media Management
- M.Sc in electronic media
- Manager, Assistant Manager, Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited
- Colleges offering MBA in Media Management
- B.Sc in electronic media
- Government Jobs in the Field of Media
- Job Options for Master of Business Economics Graduates
- Can PH.D in mass communication uplift the standard of the media
- Role of mass media course in society
- Assistant Manager and Research Officer - Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Services Board, Mumbai
- Mass media course as a significant tool for the modern era’s society framework
- Assistant Manager (Security), Reserve Bank of India
- Bachelor of Graphics and media
- Media Planner – How to become a Media Planner?