SBI Bank PO Papers
There will not be a single person in India who has not heard the name of State bank of India or SBI, as it is known among its customers. The bank is known for its services and enjoys a trust of more then million customers. The staff works according to the rules of the bank and have been helping customers since the inception of the bank. To provide its customers the same services and to keep their record always at par with other banks, they recruit Probationary Officers. State Bank of India PO Examination is taken for this purpose only.
This examination is generally held in February every year. The details of the examinations can be found in the Employment News and other dailies. A candidate is not allowed to sit in the examination for more than three times. The candidate should be less than 30 years of age. There is relaxation of age and some other benefits for reserved classes.
The exam comprises of objective and descriptive tests. A candidate should individually pass both the papers. The selection depends on the rank that the candidate had managed in the exam. The paper comprises all the general topics and also current topics.
Download SBI Bank PO Papers:
- ICICI Bank PO Papers
- Clerk cum cashier, Baroda Rajasthan Gramin bank
- Allahabad Bank PO Papers
- Andhra Bank Clerk Recruitment Papers
- National Institute of Bank Management Papers
- Corporation Bank PO Exam Papers
- Oriental Bank of Commerce PO Exam Papers
- Bank of Baroda PO Papers
- Bank of Maharashtra PO Recruitment Exam Papers
- SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam Papers
- Indian Overseas Bank PO Exam Papers
- Channel Management Facilitators, State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank, Agriculture Officers Exam Papers
- Bank of Baroda, Agriculture Officers Exam Papers
- Andhra Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment Exam Papers