TNOU MBA-Labour Legislation (MSP-51) Papers
Tamil Nadu Open University conducts Labour legislation Papers exam for the master in Business Administration course and all the papers under this course has a certain code similarly this paper is coded as MSP-51. The paper discuss generally about the infrastructure of a labour life.
Importance of that subject:
The Labour Legislation Papers deals with the study of employee’s acts that are passed by the different Government act. The paper also gives the knowledge about the rules and provisions that benefits the employee’s. One can get proper knowledge regarding the growth and downfall of the workers and labours.
The paper pattern is very simple for the Master in Business Administration under the Tamil Nadu Open University. The Labour Legislation Papers includes two parts of the entire questions. The first part carries a total of five questions out of which three questions are compulsory for all the students. The second part holds seven questions out of all candidates need to attempt only four questions. All the questions are section A contains five marks each and in the second part all questions are of 15 marks each.
Frequently asked questions:
The questions that are normally asked from the Labour Legislation Paper are changed but few questions that are repeated and frequently asked from this paper are grievance settlement authority, provisions of the Factories Act 1948 regarding health, welfare and safety and Employees’ State Insurance Act 1948 etc.
Marks and time:
The total marks allotted to the Tamil Nadu Open MBA-Labour Legislation Paper are 75 and the total time given to all the students is three hours to finish the entire paper.
Labour Law in India (2 Volumes) by GB Pai
- TNOU MBA-Second Year-Tax Management (MSP-32) Papers
- TNOU MBA-Human Resource Development (MSP-50) Papers
- Gujarat University, MLW Papers
- TNOU MBA-Second Year International Business Management Papers
- TNOU MBA-International Marketing (MSP-43) Papers
- TNOU MBA-Second Year-Management of Financial Services (MSP-31) Papers
- TNOU MBA-Services Marketing (MSP-42) Papers
- TNOU MBA-Second Year-Advertising and Sales Promotion (MSP-41) Papers
- TNOU MBA-Second Year Security Analysis and Portfolio Management(MSP-30) Papers
- TNOU MBA-Second Year-International Financial Management (MSP-33) Papers
- NET Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations (Paper II) Papers
- TNOU MBA-Second Year-Marketing Research and Consumer Behavior (MSP-40) Papers
- NET Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management (Paper III) Papers
- IGNOU Certificate in Labour in Development-Political Economy of Labour in India Papers
- Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module II Economic and Labour Laws Papers