Vacancies in SBI General Insurance
SBI General Insurance has invited application for vacancies in departments like Claim, Human Resource & Learning, IT, Internal Audit, Control & Risk, Legal, Secretarial & Compliance, Operations, Sales & Marketing
Human Resource & Learning
- HR & Learning Manager
Candidates who have completed Post graduation in Human Resource or Personnel Management can apply for the HR & Learning Manager post. 5-7 years of work experience is a must. Prior experience in the field of General Insurance is preferable.
- Branch Operations Head (Grade: Asst. Manager/Sr. Executive)
Graduates and post graduates can apply for the suitable post in the Operations department. The candidate should have a minimum of 2 years experience in the insurance field.
SBI General Insurance has called for application for below posts
- Manager/Sr. Manager Commercial Claims
- Executive/Senior Executive-Assessing
- Assistant Manager – Personal Accident
- Vice President Claims - Corporate Operations
- Assistant Manager -Assessing
- Insurance Trainee
Graduate Degree holders can apply for Manager/Sr. Manager Commercial Claims post, Assistant Manager – Personal Accident and Insurance Trainee. Prior experience of minimum 5- 7 years at the managerial post in Commercial claims is a must to apply for Manager/Sr. Manager Commercial Claims post. For Executive/Senior Executive-Assessing post and Assistant Manager -Assessing the candidate should have a diploma or degree in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering. Along with this experience in accidental repair industry is a must. Preference will be given to candidates who IRDA survey license. For Assistant Manager – Personal Accident minimum 3 years experience in management of Personal Accident/Health Claims is preferable. Fresher’s too can apply for Insurance Trainee post. For Vice President Claims - Corporate Operations post minimum 10 years work experience with 7 years in insurance field is a must. Graduates and Post graduates can apply.
- Deputy Manager – Information Management
- Manager – Information Management
- Manager – Disaster Recovery
Candidates who have completed graduation or post graduation in IT, Management or equivalent can apply for Deputy Manager and Manager – Information Management post. Bachelor degree holders in the field of IT and ITIL V3 Foundation Certified candidates can apply for the Manager – Disaster Recovery post. Prior work experience is a must.
Manager – Compliance
LL.B candidates with 4-5 years of work experience can apply for Manager- Compliance post. A minimum of 2 years should be in the insurance field.
Internal Audit, Control & Risk
- Executive/Sr. Executive / Assistant Manager –Internal Audit
Graduates in any area of specialisation can apply. Additional qualification in the field of Insurance/ Internal Audit is preferred. 1 to 3 years of internal audit experience is a must.
Legal, Secretarial & Compliance , Sales & Marketing and Branch Manager (in the grade of Manager/Deputy Manager)
Post graduates with specialisation in Finance or Marketing are preferred for this post. Prior experience of at least 3 years in General Insurance is a must.
For suitable posts in Retail Sales, SME Sales both graduates or post graduates can apply. Preference will be given to those who have specialised in the field of marketing and prior experience in the field of marketing will carry weightage. Insurance related qualifications would be preferred for candidates applying for job in Strategy, Information & Performance section.
- Sales Officer, ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited
- Specialist Officer (Assistant Manager), General Insurance Corporation of India
- Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject CT5- General Insurance, Life and Health Contingencies Papers
- Examination for Insurance Surveyors-Principles and Practice of General Insurance and Survey and Loss Assessment Papers
- Insurance Sector Jobs in Pune
- Licentiate Examination (Life and Non-Life) Practice of General Insurance Papers
- Specialist/Generalist Officers, United India Insurance Co. Limited
- Insurance, Career in Insurance
- C.I.S Examination (LIFE & NON-LIFE) Practice of General Insurance Papers
- Insurance Medical Officers (IMO) Grade-II (Allopathic), Employees’ State Insurance Corporation
- Administrative Officer Scale I (Medical) - United India Insurance Company Limited
- Direct Sales Executive, Life Insurance Corporation of India
- List of Companies in Insurance Sector
- Insurance Underwriter - How to become an Insurance Underwriter?
- Part Time Specialist, Employees’ State Insurance Corporation