10th October 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Net Set exam eligibility? which subject I should choose if I have done Bcom and MBA

[QUOTE=Unregistered;134220]Hello Sir,
sir i am complete pg course msc. faishion merchandising and retail maagement.(ignou). am i eligible?
3rd November 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Net Set exam eligibility? which subject I should choose if I have done Bcom and MBA

Sir,

I have done Bcom & MBA in Finance, can I take commerce as a subject in NET Exam. Kindly suggest.

Thankyou.
5th February 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done PGDM Finance and graduation in Pharma. Am I eligible for NET SET?And in which field must I do the same?
10th March 2013, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
i have completed my B.com with good marks.....i want to do MBA in Banking.....
After i will complete the MBA....i can give exam of UGC NET and SET...? PLEASE TELL ME SIR.... Its important for me...thank you
17th July 2013, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

what are the fee structure?
where to submit the form?
what are the syllabus?
plz give me the website for all..
on my id, shahira_ momin@ yahoo.co.in
31st July 2013, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E.(E&C) with 54.51%. Can i take CSIR NET? What are the chances after clearing the exam?

Regards
Shankar
Bangalore
21st April 2014, 10:13 AM
Dharam singh rathore

i have complete my UG in b.com(hons) and currently pursing M.COM EAFM . so can i eligible for net exam and can i choose account subject in net exam
14th August 2015, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.COM with 50% & LLB with 62%. Which subject should I opt for net exam depending upon my academic background? What is the age criteria for such exam? Thanks!
4th April 2017, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

I want to know the Procedure to appear for NET and SET Exams being a candidate pursuing part time MBA from Welingkar Institute, matunga affiliated to Mumbai University? My specialization is HR.
24th June 2017, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

Hello...Just I completed my BCOM.. Results are not out yet..But I secured 81% in last sem...I'm interested in teaching but I don't like practical subjects suggest me that if I'm good in theory so which subject I should take if future I will b doing mcom with net set.. Please Reply soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?