26th March 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

How to do correspondence B.Ed after B.Com? From which university to do it?

Want to do correspondence b.ed after b .com and from whichuniversity. I had done b.com in 1996.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  2. Advantages of pursuing CA, CWA and CS courses by single individual?
  3. Which are the good colleges of B.Ed in India? When are the entrance exams for it? Is it good to do B.Ed after B.Com?
  4. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  5. List of Colleges offering Correspondence B.Ed course in Pune?
  6. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  7. Is CA with BCom (through correspondence) good enough to get into IIM? -- [New]
  8. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  9. How can I apply for correspondence B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the eligibility for the same?
  10. Which course is better between MBA and M.Com after B.Com hons correspondence?
  11. Universities for correspondence B.Ed after B.Com through distance learning?
  12. What can I do after completing my M.Com course?
  13. How to do B.Ed correspondence? Which college or university will I get for B.Ed correspondence
  14. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  15. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do LLB correspondence course from Mumbai after completing graduation in B.Com from SNDT University
  17. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  18. What can I do after completing B.Com in correspondence in Bangalore University
27th March 2012, 04:06 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do correspondence B.Ed after B.Com? From which university to do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Want to do correspondence b.ed after b .com and from whichuniversity. I had done b.com in 1996.
To pursue Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) through correspondence mode, apart from being a graduate, one needs to be working as a teacher for the past two years or more.

If you do hold the experience, you may definitely pursue the course through distance mode, no matter how long has it been since you completed your bachelors degree program.

Some of the well known universities offering Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) through correspondence mode are as follows:
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University - IGNOU
  • Bangalore University
  • Kakatia University
  • Annamala University
  • Maduraj Kamraj University

For further information, refer to the official website of the universities mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?