22nd May 2010, 05:33 PM

How to get admission in hotel management with below average marks in 12th?

sir how can i get addmissions in hotel management ???.. i passed 12th by fifty nine perent n now wanna to do mangmnt.... telll me procedure so dat i can good college.....

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Hotel Management course from best IIHM if failed in 12th (Commerce) in first attempt? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  3. Procedure to get admission in hotel management after 12th with commerce stream
  4. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  5. Can I get admission in Hotel management course if I scored 34% marks in class 12th?
  6. Which course is better to study after B.Sc Electronics between PGDHM and MBA Hotel Management being an average student?
  7. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  8. Can I get admission in Abhi Institute of Hotel Management after scoring 26% marks in class 12th (NIOS)?
  9. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  10. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission for Hotel Management?
  11. Possibility to get admission in Hotel Management Diploma course for 12th disqualified student?
  12. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for Hotel Management course? Where to get forms for the respective Entrance Exam?
  13. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much percentage in 12th is necessary to get admission in Hotel Management course?
  15. Average and the minimum package after completing hotel management from IMH Delhi?
  16. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management course after completion of B.Com course?
  17. Average salary offered after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  18. Minimum marks required in 12th class to join Hotel Management course and best subject to choose for the same?
23rd May 2010, 04:44 PM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in hotel management with below average marks in 12th?

Nisme,kolkata m s ramaiah are Some Of the colleges taking at 45%. Give the entrance exams of hm.
28th May 2010, 11:25 PM
kaushu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission in hotel management with below average marks in 12th?

Don't worry about the percentage, as the B Schools also take the students below 55 percent.

But if you want any college of reputed universities like DU, you can not get admissions in them.

The procedure is simple, while some colleges demands for UGAT score, others have their own entrance exam.

If you qualify, you will be called for personal interview, after the personal interview, you get admission.
5th June 2010, 08:27 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

don't worry friend you can join easily the course of the hotel management even if have the marks below the the average marks..........
15th June 2010, 08:50 PM
raghav*

There is nothing to worry about if you are keen to go for hotel management.
Just search for some Bschools and go for it.
They even accepts the application for below average students.
18th June 2010, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for hotel mgt in haryana polytechnic with71percent.what is my chance.what is last year marit in ihm panipat and govt polytecnic morni.
28th June 2010, 07:22 AM
compaq123
Senior Member+

dear friend
your percentage s low, donot worry some university can be get a admission on the basis of entrance test.
3rd July 2010, 01:52 PM
vanshu

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in hotel management with below average marks in 12th?

there is not such a big problem if ur % is below
there are some colleges which check ur skills but not the %
31st July 2010, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in hotelmanagement with 60%
8th August 2010, 02:28 PM
prathamesh22

yes dude you can get the admission easily in hotel management
the college in navi mumbai is best to apply
best of luck
17th December 2010, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

what u need in hotel managerment admision
2nd April 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admision in 50%
28th May 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

i have just passed 12th with 48% from arts stream so plzz tell me how can i get addmision in hotel manegment and which r the collages which take below 50%
6th June 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

can i get addmission with 35 percent.....i have done 2 in arts stream....m also having 1 compartment
12th June 2011, 04:29 PM
amit gaur054

My dear friend

>you wouldnt take any tension and Don't worry, be cool about the percentage, as the B Schools also take the students below 55 percent.

But if you want any college of reputed universities like DU, you can not get admissions in them.

The procedure is simple, while some colleges demands for UGAT score, others have their own entrance exam.

If you qualify, you will be called for personal interview, after the personal interview, you get admission.

best of luck
15th June 2011, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

i got 49% in my hsc board exams in science stream. and i want to do a career in hotel management. please tell me some colleges in navi mumbai which give admission to below 50% students.
2nd July 2011, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

im planning to go for (3 Year bachelors degree in hotel management )..is it a good option ??
28th July 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

tell me smthing about bca
29th November 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

hi, i have scored 40% in std 12th, am i eligible for Hotel mgmt entrance exam now...is it late to apply..kindly help
19th April 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

i am 10class mera question ye hai ki kya 10class ke bad koi course karna padta hai hotel manegment ke liye or 10class me kitne percent aane chahiye
9th May 2012, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

I hv no knowledge about BHM clg.so plz help to chuz best BHM clg in vizag
3rd June 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

can i get addmission with 45 percent.....i have done in arts stream
17th June 2012, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

hey dude, i have only 42.50 % . can i proceed?
28th June 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i want to know dat can i get admsn in HM? I hav obtained only 43% marks in 12th class. Am I eligible for it?
16th September 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I am 23 years old. Can i take admission in colleges of hotel management.
27th May 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

hllooo...
i m from science strem n my subjects are PCMB n my % is in the range of 50....i want to do HM can i do it....
n plzzzz can u sugest me some coleges in whih i can get admisin
23rd June 2013, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir can i get admission for hotel management i have scored 57percent in twelth std. And my cet score is 83 marks so please suggest me
21st November 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

how many saleri i get.?
16th January 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission in hotel managment course befor 12 complete
26th May 2014, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to get admission in hotel management with below average marks in 12th?

Sir/Mam,
I want to know that how much percentage in 12th should be require for taking admission in Hotel management
13th July 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

sir

I have passed 12th i want to study hotel management in Canada. my age is 43 is I get admission.
12th March 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam,
I want to know that how much percentage in
12th should be require for taking admission in
Hotel management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?