30th April 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

How much is the fee structure for doing MSc Physics degree abroad? What kind of result if needed to get admission?

i'm a poor student from a middle class family, i'm not brilliant student but medium type meritorious student,now i want to finish my MSc degree on physics from abroad university,how much fee and what type result are needed for getting chance in any abroad university?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  2. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  3. Universities that offer MSc in Engineering Physics Abroad? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Any entrance exam to to get admission for MBBS course in abroad or somewhere around India? Fee structure of the course abroad?
  5. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad?
  6. How to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc with Non Medical? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  7. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
  8. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  9. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  10. To do MBBS in abroad do we have to answer any kind of entrance exam? Fee structure of the entrance exam?
  11. ICRI delhi for msc clinical research - experience required? fee structure? syllabus? admissions? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad? -- [New]
  13. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  14. List of colleges in abroad which offers M.Sc Physics course?
  15. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence?
  16. Institutes offering dual degree MSc M.Tech program in Nanotechnology? What is their fee structure and the admission process?
  17. How to get admission in M.Phil degree course? Fee structure of the entrance exam?
  18. How much fee is needed to pursue MS in abroad? Eligibility criteria for the admission?
9th September 2011, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the fee structure for doing MSc Physics degree abroad? What kind of result if needed to get admission?

the universites abroad provide you with funding for college fees.
whereas the usual fee structure is around 5lakhs per semister.
prepare well for GRE test. a score of something above 1300 will place you a seat in the reputed universities abroad.
ALL THE BEST
21st July 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much is the fee structure for doing MSc Physics degree abroad? What kind of result if needed to get admission?

What is the fees doing msc physics in nmu after bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?