20th April 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

A Diploma engineer can MCA course in correspondence mode?

Hi,
I would like to study MCA course. Can I do this course in correspondence mode? Currently I have completed my Diploma in ECE. Here after what can I do for doing this MCA course?

Related Questions:
  1. Should i prefer full time MCA course or distance mode MCA degree?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?
  3. MS in abroad after completing MCA through correspondence?
  4. Is it true that diploma in civil via correspondence mode is no longer exists?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working?
  6. Which college in Chennai offers PG Diploma course through correspondence mode?
  7. Can MCA students (correspondence) give GATE Exam?
  8. Am I eligible to do diploma course in correspondence mode while working?
  9. Is it fine to do MCA correspondence? Best universities offering MCA correspondence course?
  10. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  11. Possibilities of doing Master degree in Agriculture after Diploma in same through distance mode?
  12. After completing BCA in correspondence in KSOU can I join regular MCA in Karnataka?
  13. How can I study Diploma in Pharmacy through correspondence?
  14. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?
  15. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the duration of MCA course through distance mode at Chennai?
  17. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly?
  18. Is it possible to study correspondence Diploma in Pharmacy course on 10th basis?

20th April 2016, 10:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: A Diploma engineer can MCA course in correspondence mode?

No, you are not eligible to study MCA course being a Diploma holder in ECE. To be eligible to pursue MCA course, the candidate must have completed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university and must have passed 12th standard with Mathematics subject from a recognised board. Since, you have not pursued Bachelor's degree course, you are not eligible to study MCA course being a ECE Diploma holder.

21st April 2016, 07:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I would like to study MCA course. Can I do this course in correspondence mode? Currently I have completed my Diploma in ECE. Here after what can I do for doing this MCA course?
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for MCA course.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 60% marks, then you are eligible for MCA admission, but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.

21st April 2016, 11:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For MCA admission you need degree qualification in concerned subject or field. Diploma in ECE is not enough to make you eligible for MCA degree course.

You can go for B.Tech in CSE after completion of Diploma ECE. B.Tech CSE is equivalent to MCA degree and you will be eligible for top IT companies jobs like MCA graduates.

22nd April 2016, 01:15 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Sorry, it is not possible to study the MCA course in the correspondence mode after Diploma course. The eligibility to study the MCA course is a pass in 3 years Bachelor Degree after the completion of +2 or 3 years Bachelor Degree after completion of three years Diploma of any recognized university and the candidates should have studied Mathematics at +2 or at the Diploma level. So it is not possible to study the MCA after Diploma course. The course is available in many universities through correspondence mode in India.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?