26th June 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BS in Canada?

Hello friends, I want to do my BS in Canada. I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream. Please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can study my BS in this country. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study medical course from Canada with syllabus? Chances to get direct admission?
  2. Entrance exams to do further studies in Canada for 10th student?
  3. Cutoff marks required in 12th to study MBBS in any good university of Canada? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. Best universities of Canada to study MBBS course? Entrance exams to be passed to get admission in Canada?
  5. Entrance exams to study Nursing in USA/Canada?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear to study M.Pharma in Canada/Europe/US? Procedure to get admisison?
  7. What are the chances to study MCA from Canada without giving TOEFL, GRE exam?
  8. M.D from Canada after MBBS? Exams to be given for the same?
  9. Is there any way to study MCA from Canada without giving TOEFL, GRE exam?
  10. Can my son switch his studies to Canada?
  11. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do to study PG course after B.Pharm in Canada?
  13. What percentage is required in B.Com for studies in Canada or New Zealand?
  14. Scholarship for Bangladeshi student to study in Canada?
  15. Eligibility to study in Canada after passing 12th from ICSE board with maths to be re-appeared? Scope of nanny course in Canada?
  16. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
  17. What should I study further in Canada after completing 10th standard?
  18. Procedure to study B.Sc Applied Physics from George Brown College of Applied Arts and Technology, Canada? Entrance exams available for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?