Adamas Institute of Technology, Barbaria


Adamas Institute of Technology came into existence in the academic year 2008-09 and the institute is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education and affiliated to the West Bengal University of Technology.

Courses offered:

Adamas Institute of Technology offers the following courses:

Bachelor of Technology in

o Electrical Engineering

o Mechanical Engineering

o Civil Engineering

o Electronics & Communication Engineering

o Information Technology

o Computer Science & Engineering

Eligibility requirement and Admission Procedure:

To get admission to the B. Tech courses offered by the Adamas Institute of Technology, candidates must have completed their higher secondary from a recognized board or university and they should also get through the Joint Entrance Examination held by the West Bengal Board of Examination and final selection is done through counseling by the Central Selection Committee. Even diploma holders can get into the 3rd semester of the B. Tech course in the specific branch in which they have completed their diploma. These candidates should get through the Joint Entrance Examination for Lateral Entry called as JELET followed by counseling conducted by the selection committee.

Out of the total number of seats available for each course, 90% of the seats are filled through WBJEE score, while the remaining 10% of seats are filled through AIEEE score.

Central Computational facility at the college:

Adamas Institute of Technology offers a central computing facility that is equipped with LAN and other legal software programs according to the requirements of different departments functioning under it. The computer centre at the institute is provided with internet facilities, which has a dedicated leased line connection in such a way that staff members and students are able to get the opportunities for downloading details regarding the latest development in their areas of interest. The computer centre has a separate division for staff members and students and the centre is also manned with adequate skilled manpower to assistance to the visitors.

Other facilities:

Apart from these facilities, there are also other facilities like central library, sports facilities for playing different games, cafeteria, parking area and several other recreational facilities.

Contact Information:

Adamas Institute of Technology,

Barasat-Barrackpore Road,

Jagannathpore P.O.,

North 24 Parganas District,

Pin code – 700 126

Phone: 033-2524 1817




Do you have any question? Please ask:

Questions will be answered on our Forum section