Admission to B.Tech course in NIIT University
NIIT University have invited applications for the B.Tech course for the year 2014. Candidates who have completed 10th and 12th standard or currently pursuing 12th standard can apply if they have secured minimum 60% marks in aggregate as well as at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology and English. The filled application forms should reach NIIT University by 31st January 2014.
Courses offered at NIIT University
The courses offered at NIIT University are as follows:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
Scholarship is also offered by the university based on the marks secured by the candidate in 10th and 12th standard.
The eligibility criteria to be fulfilled for students to secure admission to NIIT University are as follows:
- Students should have completed 10th standard from ICSE, CBSE or any other board in board. Those who have studied in any other country can apply if they have studied Science, Mathematics, English and Social Study. Other than this the student should have studied one more subject of his/her choice.
- Only applications of students who have secured minimum 60% marks in 10th standard will be accepted.
- The student should have secured at least 60% marks in 12th or equivalent or should be currently pursuing 12th standard. All students including those studying abroad should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology, English and at least one other subject as part of the course curriculum.
- Students planning to specialise in Computer Science & Engineering or Electronics and Communications Engineering should have secured minimum 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For those planning to specialize in Biotechnology should secure 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Students should appear for the National level tests like JEE- Mains, SAT, BITSAT, State level engineering exam or NIIT University Engineering Test.
Early Admission Mode
NIIT University offers early admission to students who have secured above 60% in 10th standard. So students appearing for the 12th standard would have secured admission even before appearing for the 12th standard. The admission is provisional to them meeting the other criteria. The number of seats is limited and admission is on first cum first basis. The last date to apply is 31st January 2014. Personal counselling interaction will be arranged with the student within 7 days of submission of the application. The same will be scheduled either face to face or through video conference. Admission offer will be sent to students selected. Parents will need to have personal interaction with the Admission Committee before accepting the offer.
Students can purchase the application form from NIIT University or online. The cost of the application form is Rs. 500/-. The last date to apply is 31st January 2014.
- NU 2011
- Question Answers Set#6
- IP University CET-2010 Important Dates
- List of Universities in Rajasthan
- Salaries after B.Tech in Information Technology
- Scope after BCA
- NIIT-IFBI 2011
- Salaries after B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
- Difference Between B.Tech. and B.E.
- Difference between B.Tech and B.Tech Hons
- B.Tech Electrical Lateral Entry Admission in Mumbai University
- List of Top Electronics and IT Companies in India for Internship
- Senior Project Engineer, Project Engineer, CDAC
- Syndicate Bank Probationary Officers Exam 2009
- COEP 2011