Amity Institute of Biotechnology 2011
Amity Institute of Biotechnology is the Institute under the Amity University that offers professional Biotechnology degree courses to several aspiring candidates. Under this recognized university this institute has India’s top class faculty members and has high profile classrooms and stuff. Institute is India’s ranked 1 Private Biotechnology Institute. Institute provides the degree courses recognized as per the UGC Institute are located in Noida for providing these renowned courses to various candidates along with 100% placements records for the candidates. Amity institute is India’s most ranking college in the biotechnology department. The institute has its top class laboratories with highly new and modern technology instruments including all high standard books on biotechnology.
This institute holds very excellence record in the placements of the candidates mostly outside of India and its training and practical ideas are based on the modern technology that are revealing day by day. All the candidates want to be the part of this Amity institute has to attend an entrance exam based on their previous studied syllabus. They focused mainly in the research area. This is the only institute which has the dual degree course on biotechnology. The institute provides all the notes related to the courses. Applicants have to maintain all the possible rules and regulation for the entrance exam. This institute has the top class infrastructure and all possible records than the other institution. Institute also organized personality developments programs.
Courses offered by Amity:
• B.Tech Biotechnology
• M.Tech Bioinformatics
• M.Tech Biotechnology
• B.Sc (Hons.) Medical Biotechnology
• B.Tech + M.Tech Biotechnology (Dual degree)
• B.Sc (Hons.) Biotechnology
• M.Sc Biotechnology
• M.Sc Bioinformatics
• MBA – Biotechnology Management
• For bachelor courses candidates should have minimum of 50 % aggregate in 10+2 level from the recognized Board that are eligible for the above course.
• For Master’s program candidates should have done graduation with life sciences or any elegant stream with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University that is eligible for this course.
• Graduate candidates have to appear in English Language test and Interview for admission into Masters Courses.
• For MBA candidate has to appear in English Test, GD and Interview to be the part of the institute.
• Last date for the submission of the completed application form:
1. PG Programs: 2nd week of February, 2011
2. UG Programs: last week of May, 2011
Amity Institute of Biotechnology
Amity University campus
Sector 125, Noida
Email: [email protected]
- Amity 2009 List of Medical Courses
- List of Colleges in Amity University, Noida
- B.Tech in Biotechnology Lateral Entry Admissions in Amity University
- Amity 2009 List of Engineering Courses
- Fee structure of B.Sc. (Biotech)
- M.Sc in Biotechnology, Biotechnology M.Sc
- How to prepare for M.Sc. in Biotechnology Entrance Exam?
- Fee structure of M.Sc in Biotechnology
- Amity 2009 Commerce Courses
- Colleges offering M.Tech (Biotechnology) in India
- Amity 2009 List of Arts Courses
- List of Biotechnology Entrance Exams
- MBA in Biotechnology Course and Colleges
- List of Bioinformatics Entrance Exams
- B.sc in Biotechnology