B.Tech in Biotechnology Lateral Entry Admissions in Amity University
B. Tech in Biotechnology is one among the professional degree courses offered at Amity University. The University offers 4-year B. Tech degree in Biotechnology along with five year integrated B. Tech cum M.Tech degree in the same. It is possible for students to enter in to the 3rd or the 5th semester of the courses through lateral entry scheme. Those aspirants who possess the required qualifications can get in to the academic course through written test and interview carried out by the University. The lateral entry scheme allows students to enter in to the second year of the course or the 3rd year of the academic program without waste of time.
Eligibility for B. Tech Biotechnology Lateral Entry in Amity University
- Those who have passed the two-year diploma in Biotechnology are eligible to apply for lateral entry program under Amity University.
- The candidate should possess minimum 60% marks in X and XII class from any of the recognized institutions in the country.
- There exists a relaxation of 5% marks for candidates belonging to non-sponsored category.
Apart from these, the candidate should have passed 12th with Science as the core subject.
Applying for B. Tech Biotechnology Lateral Entry in Amity University
The candidate has to obtain the application form before applying for the lateral entry course. The application form can be obtained through the office counter of Amity or it can be downloaded from the official website of the same. The candidate should follow the instructions given in the information bulletin at times of filling the application form. Completely filled application forms should have to be posted to the concerned address mentioned in the advertisement. The candidate must enclose the copy of his relevant mark sheets along with the application. The certificates should be provided from 10th class onwards till last semester. Apart from this, the candidate should enclose the course certificate and details on the scheme of teaching of the qualifying degree from the parent institution.
Advantages of B. Tech in Biotechnology Lateral Entry Admissions in Amity University
There exist certain advantages for those who pursue the Engineering degree through lateral entry scheme. The aspirants can save one year of studies through this academic scheme. Another advantage is that as the students have previous exposure to the subject, they can easily understand the subject. Lab sessions and other practical sections are also much easier for those who pursue the course through the same.
- B.Tech in Biotechnology lateral entry admissions in Markandeshwar University, Mullana
- B.Tech Civil Engineering Lateral Entry Admissions in Karunya University
- B.Tech (Lateral Entry) Admissions in JIIT
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering in Lateral Entry Admissions in Calicut University
- B.Tech Electrical Lateral Entry Admission in Mumbai University
- B.E in Biotechnology Lateral Entry Admissions in Thapar University
- M.Sc. (IT) Lateral Entry Admissions in Annamalai University
- B.Tech Mechanical Lateral Entry Admission in Mumbai University
- B.Tech in Chemical Engineering Lateral Entry Admissions in Kerala University
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering Lateral Entry Admissions in Kashmir University
- M.Sc Software Engineering Lateral Entry Admissions in Annamalai University
- MCA Lateral Entry Admissions in Pondicherry University
- MCA Lateral Entry Admissions in Sambalpur University
- B.Tech Information Technology Engineering Lateral Entry Admissions in Kerala University
- B.Tech ECE Lateral Entry Admissions in Manav Rachna International University