WBUT CSE 2nd Sem, Chemistry Papers
The chemistry paper of West bengal university of technology basically covers what has already been taught in 10+2, but some of the topics here are of advanced level; hence you should not make mistake of taking this subject lightly. Our effort here would be to give you an overview of the paper structure at the same will provide you with some of the solved previous year’s question papers.
If you want to score well, know the subject better and understand the paper pattern best. Chemistry paper is divided into 3 groups, Group A, Group B and Group C. Group A consist of 10 multiple type questions and each of the question carries 1 marks. Group B is of the category short answer type questions and here you get to chose 3 questions out of the 5 given. In this Group, each question carries 5 marks.
Questions asked in Group C belong to the category of long answer type questions and same as Group B will have 5 questions, out of which you need to select any 3 questions. In this Group, questions may or may not have subdivisions, but each of the question carry 15 marks.
Full marks and time allowed
Group A – 10 Marks, Group B – 15 marks, Group C – 45 Marks, making a total of nothing less than 70; and we are sure you would have calculated that already after reading the section on paper pattern. Coming to maximum time allowed to write this paper, you have 180 minutes or 3 hours in your hand to complete this paper.
- Engineering chemistry by Dr. B.S.Chauhan
- Engineering chemirty – Sunita rattan
- Engineering chemistry – Jain And Jain
- WBUT, B. Tech, 1st Year Engineering Chemistry Papers
- WBUT, EE, 2nd Semester, Introduction To Computing Papers
- WBUT Mechanical Engineering 2nd Semester Mechanical Science (ME 201) Papers
- WBUT, EE, 3rd Sem., Electrical And Electronics Measurement (EE 302) Papers
- WBUT CSE 1st Semester Engineering Mechanics (ME 101) Papers
- WBUT, MCA, Sem I, Computer Programming with C (MCA 103) Papers
- WBUT ECE 4th Sem Digital Electronics (EC 402) Papers
- WBUT CSE 1st Sem English Language & Technical Communication (HU 101) Papers
- WBUT, MCA, 5th Sem., Value and Ethics in Profession Papers
- WBUT EE 4th sem. Electrical Machines- I (EE 401) Papers
- WBUT, Instrumentation Engineering, 2nd sem., Mechanical Sciences (ME 201) Papers
- WBUT Mechanical Engineering 2nd Semester Basic Computation & Principle of Computer Programming (CS 201) Papers
- WBUT EE, 1st Sem Engineering Mechanics Papers
- WBUT, MCA, Sem I, Business System and Applications (MCA102) Papers
- WBUT CSE 4th Sem Principles of Communication Engineering (CS 411) Papers