Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Intelligence Bureau
Intelligence Bureau has been established under Ministry of Home Affairs (govt. of India) for fighting crimes. The functions of the bureau are to investigate the crimes, prevent crimes and extract & collect possible evidences. It also maintains the secrecy of our country.
Job profile: As an intelligence officer the candidates will be responsible for indulging into secretive operations, prevent & investigate crimes etc. They will also be required to support their senior officers and follow their instructions.
Eligibility: A candidate must be between the age of 18 and 27 years. However, relaxation can be claimed as per the rules.
Educational Qualifications: A candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in science with physics, maths or computers as one of the subjects OR a candidate must have a diploma in engineering or technology OR a candidate must be senior secondary pass with a minimum of 8 years of experience in photography, micro filming etc.
No. of posts: There are 52 posts in total which include 30 for general, 13 for OBC, 7 for SC and 2 for SC candidates.
Pay scale: The intelligence officers in grade II will be given a pay scale of Rs9300-34800 plus a grade pay of Rs4200 plus the usual central govt. allowances.
Selection process: The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their education and then they will be called to appear for a written test followed by an interview.
How to apply: The candidates have to apply as per the format given in the advertisement. The candidates are required to send a self addressed envelope along with the application. The name of the center for examination and its code must be super scribed on the envelope containing the main application. The addresses for sending the applications can be seen in the advertisement.
The last date for the receipt of applications is 19th October 2009.
For more details refer employment news 19th September edition.
- Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam Papers
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II Executive - Intelligence Bureau
- Junior Intelligence Officer, Laboratory Assistant, Intelligence Bureau
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Intelligence Bureau
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (DCIO) – How to become a Deputy Central Intelligence Officer?
- Junior Intelligence Officer, SA/MT, Intelligence Bureau
- Personal Assistant, Junior Intelligence Officer, Intelligence Bureau
- Government Jobs in Intelligence Services
- Preparation Tips and Reference Books for Intelligence Bureau ACIO Exam
- Details on Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Grade II/Executive Examination – 2012
- Intelligence Services
- Central Police Force (Assistant Commandant) Exam General Ability & Intelligence Papers
- Intelligence Officer Assistant, Staff Selection Commission
- Sub inspector, Assistant Sub inspector, intelligence officer – SSC
- How to fill UPSC – Deputy Central Intelligence Officer Test forms?