Bharathiar University, BCA, Data Structures and C Programming Papers
In this paper, the topics that are to be studied in this paper are C program and its structure, structures and unions, pre processor directives, stack, queue, linear queue, circular queue, for , that, doubly linked list, loop control statements, etc.
The question paper has three divisions as Section A, Section B and Section C.
Time and marks:
The total time for solving this paper is of three hours and the total marks that are to be offered in this paper are 100.
The question paper is in English language. There are 20 questions in this paper. The three sections of the paper are Section A, Section B and Section C. Section A of the paper contains 10 questions which are objective type having 4 options of which only one is the correct one. The questions of Section A carry a maximum of 1 mark each. Section b of the paper contains a total of 5 questions carrying 6 marks for each. There are 5 questions in the last section of the paper. The questions of this section carry 12 marks each. There are two options in ea of the question of the Section B and Section C of which one is to be selected.
Frequently Asked Questions
As the paper is Data Structure and C, you could very well understand that there will questions wherein you’d need to write some algorithms and at the same time there will be questions wherein you’d straightaway asked to write programs. Some of the favorite algorithms of the examiners include Selection Sort, Deleting Node In Doubly And Single Linked List, Push And POP algorithm, Algorithm to create linked list, etc. Some of the common programs that you would find in question paper are Find Minimum values From A List Of “n” values, Find The Factorial Of “N”, Check Whether A Given String Is Palindrome Or Not, prime Numbers, Programs With File Application etc.
Download Bharathiar University, BCA, Data Structures and C Programming Papers
- Tamil Nadu Open University-MCA Ist Year-Data Structures through C (MCA 03) Papers
- Cochin University, B.Tech in Information Technology, 4th Sem., Data Structures & Algorithms Papers
- Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year-Quantitative Techniques for Management Papers
- PTU MCA 2nd Sem-Object Oriented Programming in C++ (MCA-202) Papers
- IETE ALCCS Data Structures Through C Papers
- JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering-2nd Year Advanced Data structures Papers
- PTU MCA 3rd Sem-Data Structure and Algorithms (MCA-302) Papers
- IETE ALCCS Data Structure and Algorithm Design (CS21) Papers
- Calsoft Palcement papers
- MCA Papers
- Syllabus for HP SET (Computer Science and Applications)
- Alagappa University M. Sc Exam Papers
- PTU MCA 1st Sem-Programming in C (MCA-102) Papers
- Diploma in computer science engineering
- Reference Books for CSIR NET Computer Science Exam