IETE ALCCS Data Structures Through C Papers
The IETE organizes Advanced Course in Computer Science and Data Structure through C Design Paper is one of the papers included for the three years part time course. The Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers offers this course only to the candidates who have successfully passed the entrance exam.
Qualification required for this exam:
The candidates pursuing in the B.Tech/B.E/AMIE/AMIETE or its equivalent course from a renowned and authorized university can appear for this entrance exam. Students that comes under the M.Sc in computer science, Master of Computer Application (MCA) or electronics or others technical related course can also apply for this IETE ALCCS entrance exam.
Scores and negative markings:
Scores that are allotted to all questions of this Data Structure through C Papers are not always same because of the first question that holds seven sub questions. It holds 28 marks itself. There are no single negative markings on any of the questions that are asked from the paper.
Mode of exam:
The data structure through C paper mainly holds hand based writing exam. Candidates are asked to bring their own pen/pencil and they are provided a separate answer sheet for writing the answers.
Format of the exam:
The IETE ALCCS Data Structure through C papers holds the question that falls under the long and subjective categories.
The frequent paper pattern followed by the IETE ALCCS data structure through C paper mainly holds seven questions. Amongst all the seven questions, the first 1 carries maximum of 28 marks and it is necessary to attempt by all the appearing candidates. Candidates should have answer only four questions from the rest of six questions and the marks allotted to rest of six questions are of same marks.
The Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers is given 100 marks to the Data Structure through C papers.
The total time allotted by the Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers for Data Structures through C Papers is three hours to attempt every question.
Data structure through c by yashwant kanetkar
- IETE ALCCS Data Structure and Algorithm Design (CS21) Papers
- IETE ALCCS Data warehouse Design and Implementation Papers
- IETE ALCCS Computer Architecture Papers
- IETE ALCCS Computer Graphics Papers
- IETE ALCCS Computer Networks Papers
- IETE ALCCS Operating Systems Papers
- IETE ALCCS Database Management Systems Papers
- IETE ALCCS Numerical Computing Papers
- IETE ALCCS Advanced Java and Internet Technology Papers
- IETE, ALCCS, Operations Research And System Simulation Papers
- IETE ALCCS Computer Programming and Problem Solving Through C (CS11) Papers
- IETE ALCCS Mobile Computing Papers
- IETE ALCCS Software Engineering Papers
- IETE DIPIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Data Communication & Network Papers
- IETE AMIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Digital Communications Papers