Certification courses after B.Tech in EEE for Career Advancement
EEE graduates have options to do certification programs in Embedded systems, Robotics and Intelligent Systems, Power Electronics, Networking etc which improves their career aspects. Aspirants can look for employment in sectors like Power, Hardware Manufacturing and Power Plants after doing these courses. They can go for job profiles like Electronics Designer, Networking Engineer and Signal Processing Engineer.
Certification courses after B.Tech in EEE
The commonly opted certification programs by EEE graduates for their career advancement include the ones listed below.
- Certification in Embedded system
- Certificate Program in Robotics and Intelligent Systems
- Power Electronics NPTEL Course
- Control system certification course
- Advanced Training in System Engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering-Electrical System
- Certificate Program in VSLI technology
- Advanced program in DC and AC motors
- Short term program in Mechatronics
- Course in Testing and Measurement
- Certificate Program in PLC
- Certificate program in CCNA
- Short term course in Signal processing
- Hardware networking course
- Certification in Real Time Operating Systems
Apart from the courses offered in various institutions, there are options to pursue certification courses in Embedded system, VSLI technology, Real Time Operating Systems etc online as well.
Career opportunities for B.Tech in EEE graduates after doing certification courses
EEE graduates can pursue many career openings after doing these certification courses. They can get employed in the field of designing various electronic equipments. Other areas of employment include testing of various electrical equipments and also supervision of the overall operations of various electrical enterprises.
Other organisations where these graduates can find job opportunities are:
- Power sector
- Signal Processing firms
- Hardware Manufacturing
- Hydroelectric Power Plants
- Aviation industry
- Indian Railways
- Thermal Power Plants
- Electronics industry
- Automobile Sector
- Industrial Process Control Units
- Electricity Boards
- Electric Power Stations
- Educational Organizations
- Atomic Power Plants
After doing certification in embedded systems one can get employed in Embedded Designing, Embedded developing etc in electrical firms. Like wise after certification in Robotics one can employ in the designing, developing and testing in Robotics. They can engage in the areas of signal processing and networking after doing certifications in that area.
They can try for job profiles like:
- Electrical Engineer
- Robotics Designer
- Robotics Developer
- Robotics Engineer
- Visual Designer
- Mechatronics Engineer
- Control System Engineer
- Electronics Engineer
- Electronics Designer
- Networking Engineer
- Signal Processing Engineer
- Testing Engineer
Aspirants can earn around Rs.25000/- per month in reputed firms after pursuing these certifications. Aspirants must make sure that they pursue these certifications from reputed institutions. They must also see to it that the certification obtained is valid.
- Difference between CISM and CISSP
- Scope of B.Tech
- Java Programming – A rewarding career option
- Higher study and career options after B.Tech in Food Technology
- QTP Certification Papers
- Aerobics Instructor - How to become an Aerobics Instructor?
- Diploma Courses in Forensic Science
- Is Software Programming the only option after B.Tech in Computer Science?
- Significance of SAP courses for having a lucrative IT Career
- Opportunities in India after BCA
- A.M.I.E or B.Tech in Automobile engineering? - Which is a better option after diploma in Automobile Engineering?
- IP University CET-2010 Important Dates
- CSTE Certification Papers
- Scope after B.Sc in Actuarial Science
- What to do after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?