Future Prospects of Diploma in EEE
Aspirants who have completed a Diploma in Electronics and Electrical Engineering can opt for higher study options and pursue Certificate courses, Advanced Diploma courses, Post Graduate Diploma Courses, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Technology and Bachelor of Engineering courses. An individual can look for various career options after a Diploma in EEE in various government institutions and private firms.
Higher study options for Diploma holders in EEE
- Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Safety Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Electronics
- Advanced Diploma in CAD/CAM
- Advanced Diploma in Process Automation
- Diploma in Marine Engineering (DME)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Automation
Various short term and certificate courses which can be pursued are.
- Certificate Program in PLC
- Certificate Program in Robotics and Intelligent Systems
- Advanced Training in System Engineering
- Certification in Embedded system
- Advanced program in DC and AC motors
- Power Electronics NPTEL Course
- Control system certification course
- Certificate Program in VSLI technology
- Certificate program in CCNA
- Hardware networking course
- Certification in Real Time Operating Systems
- Course in Testing and Measurement
- Marine Electrical and Electronics Officer Course (MEEO)
- Short term program in Mechatronics
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering-Electrical System
- Short term course in Signal processing
Lateral entry option is available for those aspiring to pursue an engineering graduation. Diploma holders seeking to shift stream can pursue a Bachelor’s degree course in Arts, Science, Business Administration, Commerce, Computer Application and Library Science. After successfully completing a graduation, aspirants can opt for a Masters course, including MBA and follow it up with an M.Phil or a Ph.D for better career prospects.
Career Avenues for Diploma holders in EEE
A number of career options are available for diploma holders in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. A standard job profile would include developing, supervising, designing and testing the production of electrical and electronic machinery and equipments. Aspirants can also find jobs in the IT sector.
Some of the private sector companies offering jobs for diploma holders in Electrical and Electronics Engineering are:
- Global solutions
- Kshema Technologies
EEE diploma holders can also find jobs in the public sector. Some of the organisations where they can look for a job are:
- Government Electricity board
- Air Traffic Control Center (A.T.C.)
- L&T Railways
- Indian Air Force
- Indian Navy
- Civil Aviation Department
- Steel Authority of Indian Limited (SAIL)
Remuneration depends on the job profile and nature of work involved. Diploma holders in Electrical and Electronics Engineering can expect a monthly salary of Rs 10,000 and above.
- Evolving prospects of automobile engineering
- General Prospects of Ph. D in India
- B.Sc in Computer Science or B.Sc in Electronics-Which Course is better?
- Government Colleges for Diploma in Garment Technology
- MBA foreign Prospects
- Government Colleges for Diploma in Information Technology
- Education and Career Question Answers
- Diploma in airline management, airline management Diploma
- BBA vs BBE - Which course is better?
- Foreign prospects of nanotechnology
- Diploma in Apparel Manufacturing Technology, Apparel Manufacturing Technology Diploma
- How to select the right engineering branch?
- Government Colleges for Diploma in Health Administration
- New ventures in PhD
- Future after B.A in Bengali