Courses offered in XLRI
XLRI is a leading B - School in the city of Jamshedpur. The institution provides a range of courses in the postgraduates and doctoral levels. Apart from the experienced faculty, the college facilitates their students with a great infrastructure. Apart from the other obvious delightful features, this institution boasts of their contribution of professionals in a range of fields such as education, health and development etc. The details regarding the programs that are offered by XLRI are given below.
List of Courses offered in XLRI
- Business Management - 2 years
- Executive Diploma Programme in Human Resource Management - 12 months
- Executive Fellow Programme in Management
- Executive Post Graduate Programmes in India, Dubai and Singapore - 3 years
- Fellow Programme in Management - 4 years
- General Management Programme for Defence Personnel
- General Management Programme - 1 year
- International Student Exchange Programme
- Management Development Programmes
- Personnel Management and Industrial Relations - 2 years
- Post Graduate Certification in Business Management - 12 months
- Post Graduate Certification in Human Resource Management - 12 months
- Post Graduate Certification in Logistics and Supply Chain Management - 12 months
- Post Graduate Certification in Retail Management - 12 months
- Post Graduate Certification in Sales & Marketing Management - 12 months
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management in Singapore
- Post Graduate Programme for Certificate in Entrepreneurship Management
Structure of the courses offered in XLRI
- Personal management & industrial relations – This course has a time period of two years. The subjects that are included in this course are human resource planning, performance management, human resource information systems etc.
- Business Management - This course has duration of two years. Upon the completion of this course, the students are given the post graduate diploma in business management.
- General management – This is a program that has a period of one year. This course is aimed mainly at working professionals.
- Executive management programmes for defense officers- This is a full-time residential programme. The duration of this course is six months.
- Fellow programme in management – Candidates can attend the full time programmes or part-time programs.
- Executive postgraduate programme – This course has duration of 30 months. This programme comprises of 41 courses.
- Executive fellow programme - Both full time as well as part time facilities are presented.
- Satellite programmes – There are many programs included within this course. They are postgraduate certificate in business management, postgraduate certificate in human resource management, postgraduate certificate in logistics & supply chain management, postgraduate certificate in retail management and postgraduate certificate in sales & marketing management.
XLRI Course Admissions
Candidates must appear for the XAT exam as to get admitted into this institute. They can apply for maximum 3 programs. The selection criteria for the different courses will vary according to the type of the program. Apart from the valid XAT scores, the candidates must also have the required work experience, reasoning and logical skills, academic ability etc.
Admission Process of Doctoral Programme at XLRI
To get admitted into the graduate/postgraduate programs, the candidates should have achieved at least a score of 55 percent marks in their finals. It is possible for the candidates to submit the GMAT, GATE, GRE or UGC JRF scores instead of the XAT scores. Those who have studied their PGP from XLRI or any other institutes such as IIM, MDI Gurgaon, XIM Bhubaneswar or FMS Delhi, with a CQPI of minimum 6.00/8.00 will be exempted from writing the XAT.
Candidates can apply for the XAT only by way of the online method. They should first register for XAT and then use the XAT id as well as password to apply to XLRI. Once the aspirants log onto the site, a complete set of directions will appear for providing guidance to the candidates. Foreign candidates who have a valid GATE score also should register by way of the XLRI website for applying to the institution.
Advantages of doing the courses in XLRI
These courses are aimed at providing students with knowledge about business and every other related aspect. They enable students to use the skills thus acquired in practical life and in everyday business operations equally. XLRI has a world class faculty. This feature of the institution gives the students an opportunity to study in an academically challenging and inventive environment. These courses also increase the confidence of the students thus encouraging them to grab lucrative jobs with pioneer firms.
- XLRI 2011
- Contact Details and Address of XLRI
- Difference between Xavier Admission Test (XAT) and Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
- Cut-offs of XAT exam for previous years
- Application Form of Xavier Admission Test (XAT)
- BM and PMIR in XLRI Jamshedpur –Admission Procedure and Fee Details
- Xavier’s Labor regional Institute (XLRI) School of Business and Human Resources, Jamshedpur
- List of TIME coaching centers in Coimbatore
- XAT Coaching Institutes
- Goa Institute of Management Entrance Test Papers
- Summer internship program in L & T
- XAT Exam Pattern
- Fee Structure of MBA
- MBA Colleges in Jharkhand
- Best business school in India: CNBC TV18 Survey