Difference between BCom (Hons) and BCom (General)
BCom (Hons) is a three year undergraduate degree program modelled to provide the student with a wide range of managerial skills and building competence in a particular area. It also helps in preparing the students for the realities of the modern business world. This program acts as a stepping stone for the students who wish to continue with higher education and pursue research in their chosen field as well as more advanced coursework. With the help of this course, students get specialisation in a particular subject in a final year.
This program is basically designed to integrate knowledge and skill and provide a high quality education in business studies. It is an intensive program which assists to serve the needs of those who intend to work in the business houses and also start their own businesses.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com, General) is a three year undergraduate degree program which provides a foundation in all aspects of commerce. This degree can be pursued by a student only after successful completion of HSC (10+2) exam from any stream with English as a passing subject. However, students are admitted to this course on the basis of their merit in their HSC examination results, there is no entrance examination for this degree. This course is offered in many different disciplines so as to train candidates in a particular field. As this course is directly related to the basic business requirements, the prospect of this course is very bright and it is the most studied program all over the world. It covers a very wide realm of employment prospects globally.
This is a career-oriented degree which prepares graduates for a wide range of careers in the business world. Students can opt for various post-graduate programs like MBA, MCom, etc only after completing the degree of Bachelor of Commerce.
- Difference between B.Sc Computer Science and B.Com Computer Application
- BITSAT 2008 Cutoffs
- BHU B.Com (Hons) / B.Com (Hons) in Financial Markets Management Entrance Exam 2012
- Difference between BSc (Hons) and Bsc (General)
- Difference between BBA in Accounting and Finance and B.Com in Accounting and Finance
- B.Com Colleges In Ludhiana
- B.Com in Accountancy, Accountancy B.Com
- Under Graduate Courses in Delhi University
- B.Com Colleges in Chandigarh
- Difference between B.Com Banking and Finance and BBA Banking and Finance
- Difference Between B.Tech. and B.E.
- B.Com in Computer Application
- BBA (Accounting and Finance) and B.Com (Accounting and Finance) - Which course is better?
- Annamalai University B.Com Elements of Insurance Papers
- B.Com in Foreign Trade, Foreign Trade B.Com