Diploma in Management Course and details
Indira Gandhi National Open University, Bhoj Virtual University, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tamil Nadu Open University, etc are some Universities that offer Diploma in Management (DIM). These diploma courses will have duration of 1-2 years.
Course Curriculum of DIM course
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Management Functions & Behavior
- Management Information Systems
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
Eligibility requirements for DIM course
Aspirants who have completed graduation from any of the recognized educational institutions are eligible to apply. There is no restriction on the stream selected for study during graduation. Anyway, these eligibility requirements may vary slightly with University. IGNOU specifies 3 year of work experience along with graduation. Work experience must be obtained in areas of administration, supervision or management. Non-graduates having six-year work experience in similar areas are also eligible to apply.
Admission Procedure of DIM course
IGNOU offers admission to the course on the basis of an entrance test called OPENMAT. One can expect questions on English Language and General Awareness in this entrance exam. Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, etc are the other topics included in OPENMAT. The examination is conducted at selected centers and those who got qualified in the test will be issued with a scorecard. Once the card is obtained, the aspirant can fill the registration form given in the prospectus (issued at the time of application) with exact details. Filled up form must be submitted to the concerned center of IGNOU to get enrolled in the admission process.
Tamil Nadu Open University offers admission to the course according to the availability of seats and the marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
Application Procedure of DIM course
Form for submitting the application can be obtained by paying a specific amount of fee. In case of TNOU the application fee is Rs. 200/-. This must be paid in the form of cash or DD taken in the name of TNOU payable at Chennai. In case of IGNOU, the candidate should first of all submit the application for OPENMAT exam. Application fee in this case is Rs. 500/- and this must be paid in the form of DD/IPO. Once the fee is paid, one can submit the application through online or offline method.
Fee Structure of DIM course
IGNOU charges a fee of Rs. 5000/- for DIM course where as the fees of Bhoj Virtual University is Rs. 6,900/- for the whole course. Fee for DIM program in Tamil Nadu Open University is Rs. 4500/-.
- Management Courses
- Courses in IIPM Lucknow
- Hotel Management Courses
- What to do after B.Sc in Catering Science and Hotel Management?
- Diploma/Certificate courses in Civil Aviation
- List of Tourism Management Entrance Exams
- Diploma/Certificate Courses in Media and Mass Communication
- Kerala University, P.G. Diploma In Marketing Management Papers
- Management Courses after BBA/BBM other than MBA
- Diploma in hotel management, hotel management diploma
- Diploma in rail transport & management, rail transport & management diploma
- Courses in International Institute of Fashion Technology and Fee Details
- Difference between Diploma in Catering Management and Diploma in Food Technology
- Diploma and Certificate Courses in Computer
- List of Postgraduate Course in Hotel Management