Exam Pattern and Application for A.O. (Scale I) Recruitment Test in Oriental Insurance Company Ltd
Recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer (AO) (Scale I) in Oriental Insurance Company Ltd is based on an entrance examination. Candidates who qualify for the entrance examination are required to attend the interview. The final selection depends on the candidate’s performance in the written exam and the interview. Selected candidates are required to undergo a probationary period for a minimum of one year. Candidates should pass the Licentiate Examination conducted by the Insurance Institute of India for continued service as AO. Candidates have to pass this test within two years of joining.
The Recruitment test contains objective and descriptive papers. Objective test includes questions from the following areas:
- English language
- Numerical Ability
- General awareness
Professional Knowledge test will be conducted for recruitment under some of the groups specified. Questions based on General Awareness will be excluded for those exams that feature the Professional Knowledge test. Questions from Reasoning, Numerical Ability and General awareness will be featured in both English and Hindi.
The descriptive paper will include essay questions, comprehension, précis, etc. The paper will evaluate the candidate’s knowledge of English language.
Registration for the recruitment test in Oriental Insurance Company Ltd for the post of Administrative Officer (AO) is conducted online. Candidates are required to apply online based on the instructions specified in the official website.
Eligibility criteria concerning educational qualification, nationality, age etc should be fulfilled for applying to the recruitment test. Relaxation of eligibility criteria is applicable for candidates belonging to the reservation category.
The application fee is Rs 500 for candidates belonging to the general category. Exemption of the fee is applicable to candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD category and other confirmed employees in Oriental Insurance Company Ltd.
Candidates can remit the application fee in any of the branches of Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. Candidates can make use of the challan format in the Oriental Insurance Company Ltd website. Candidates can also remit the fee by way of Bank Cheque or Demand Draft. Candidates should take note of the relevant details of fee transaction. These details are required to be filled in the application form.
A Call letter will be generated online for eligible candidates. Candidates should take a print out of the call letter and affix their photograph in the space provided. The call letter should be attested by a gazetted officer. A copy of the call letter should also be taken by the candidate.
- Government Jobs in Insurance Sector
- Insurance Sector Jobs in Pune
- Administrative Officers (Scale-I), The Oriental Insurance Company Limited
- Insurance, Career in Insurance
- Top Car Insurance Companies in India
- List of Companies in Insurance Sector
- Administrative Officer (Specialist) - National Insurance Company Limited
- Insurance Agent of Bharti Axa Life Insurance
- List of Government Companies in Insurance Sector
- Administrative Officer (Generalist) - National Insurance Company Limited
- Oriental Bank of Commerce PO Exam Papers
- Assistant and Deputy Director, Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority
- Specialist Officer, Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Administrative Officer Scale I (Medical) - United India Insurance Company Limited
- Administrative Officer, United India Insurance Company Limited