27th October 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How may i track HCL company requirements and get placed in it? Earlier I failed twice during recruitment procedure

Sir, I am praveen nelgi I am in my final year of B.E.I have appeared for campus recruitment test of two companies between those one was my dream company (Infosys)but unable to to clear first round even after lot of hardwork before appearing for test i was indeed confident but now i lost it and even i lost interest in studies . When ever i will hold a book to study always those two test results are appearing in my mind because of this neither i am studying for further campus recruitment test of different companies or my regular academic study unitill now i did not failed in any of my b.e subject this time i am afraid of loosing both. And on 11 sept. 2011 Hcl company is visiting our college for recruitment so tell me the way to track hcl company requirement and get placed so that i will be greatfull to you all.

12th April 2012, 08:54 PM
arun660

Default Re: How may i track HCL company requirements and get placed in it? Earlier I failed twice during recruitment procedure

HI
don't lose your interest "Be positive".
There is no restriction to attend companies.You can attend as more as many companies offer.
Apply for off Campus try there.
there are lot of ways.

ALL THE BEST

regards
arun
1st November 2012, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i track HCL company requirements and get placed in it? Earlier I failed twice during recruitment procedure

I have 65% in 10th, 67% in inter, 65% in b.tech. I aligeble or not. To infosys compus placement please. Say sir,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?