Fee Structure of MBBS
MBBS or Bachelor of Medicine, and Bachelor of Surgery, is an undergraduate medical course training students to become efficient allopathic doctors of the modern times. A course much in demand and craze, not just because of a good future, but also because of very few seats available in medical colleges across India, MBBS has become one of the hottest courses of the day.
The fee structure of MBBS is somewhat not fixed, and varies from college to college, so it’s quite difficult to state the fee structures of all the colleges of the country. Therefore we will state the fee structure of the leading institutes of India.
AIIMS: The premier and probably the cheapest institute in India, you would just have to shell around Rs. 970 per annum as an outstation candidate and Rs. 330 as a local candidate per semester to study in AIIMS. All the expenses are paid by the government of India, and hence the students need not worry about supporting their education. The amount includes Registration fee, hostel fees, electricity fee, gymkhana membership, and mess security.
AFMC: The AFMC doesn’t charge any fee from its students, and provides other privileges and subsidies as well to its students.
Private Medical Colleges: Studying MBBS in Private Engineering Colleges can be a very expensive job indeed. With an average fee of Rs. 1 lakh per semester, medical education is one of the most expensive in the country, as far as private colleges and universities are concerned. Further the hostel charges and examination fees are payable extra.
The whole MBBS course can be either very cheap if you study in a government funded institute or either too expensive if you study in a private institute. So it entirely depends upon the place of study. The medical council of India has put no fee barrier on the MBBS course and the fee can vary drastically from institute to institute, so please be informed before taking admission to any of the institute of your choice.
- Fee Structure for B.Tech courses in KLU
- How to fill AIIMS MBBS Entrance form?
- Fee Structure for LL.M
- Fee Structure for Ph.D (Law) in NUSRL, Ranchi
- M.Sc in Anatomy in Madras University—Admission Process and Fee Details
- Fee Structure for M.Tech in NIT, Patna
- Fee structure of bachelor of optometry
- Fee Structure in NIT, Jalandhar
- Details about Assam Joint Admission Test – JAT MBBS
- Fee Structure for M.Pharm in BCRCP
- Courses in JIPMER and Fee Structure
- Fee structure of B. Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)
- Fee Details for Undergraduate courses in IPU
- Fee Structure of Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Fee structure of Bachelor of Tourism studies