How to fill AIIMS MBBS Entrance form?
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) is a premier medical institute established with a motive to provide quality services and medical care to each and everyone approaching AIIMS. The institute conducts MBBS entrance exam every year for the admission of eligible candidates to its MBBS programme. The aspirants interested to join the AIIMS MBBS programme should clear this entrance exam. Some of the details regarding the AIIMS MBBS entrance form are listed below.
Instructions to be followed for filling in AIIMS MBBS Entrance form
There are both online as well as offline mode for application. The application form for the AIIMS MBBS exam has to be very carefully filled without committing any error. Some of the instructions to be followed while filling in the form are listed below
- The candidate has to create an account using one’s own existing email ID for accessing the online application form
- The fee payment has to be done in any branches of State Bank of India and the details has to be carefully entered in AIIMS application form
- Passport size photograph and signature in .jpg format has to be uploaded
Before submitting the application form, the candidate is advised to once again go through all the details filled in the form.
Exemptions to be taken care while filling in AIIMS MBBS Entrance form
In the total of 77 seats, 11 seats are reserved for the SC candidates, 5 for ST, 19 for OBC, 5 for foreign nationals and rest for the general category candidates. For the seats available for Indian nationals, 3% reservation is given for the physically handicapped ones.
Fee structure of AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam
The application fee has to be paid in any of the branches of State Bank of India (SBI) using the computer generated challan form. The general and OBC candidates has to pay an amount of Rs.1000/- whereas the SC/ST candidates need to only pay Rs.800/- as application fee excluding the transaction fees.
Last date for receipt of applications
The online registration of application on AIIMS official website has to be done before the first week of October.
Acknowledgement of AIIMS MBBS Entrance exam application form
Acknowledgement on regard to the successful registration of application will be send to the applicants via email to the address mentioned in the application form. SMS will also be sent to the mobile number mentioned in the form. The candidate also has a provision to check the status of the application in the official website of AIIMS. This provision will be provided to the candidates by the last week of October. If the candidate’s application status is not available in the website, then he/ she should immediately contact the controller of examination.
- AIIMS 2011 MBBS
- AIIMS Papers
- AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Pattern
- AIIMS Books
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) Course in AIIMS
- Courses offered in AIIMS
- Fee Structure of MBBS
- Junior Residents (Non-Academic) - All India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Eligibility Requirements for M.Sc Courses in AIIMS
- Government Colleges for Ph. D in Histocompatibility & Immunogenetics
- AIIMS Medical PG Entrance Exam Pattern
- Application Forms of AIIMS Exam
- Government Colleges for Ph. D in Hospital Administration
- How to fill JIPMER MBBS Entrance forms?
- How to Prepare for the MAHER Entrance Exam?