27th December 2013, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission in 2nd year of polytechnic college after diploma in IT?

sir i have coplete diploma in IT branch now i want to take diploma in civil engineering can i get admission in 2nd year in polytechnic college.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join a good engineering college after backlog in 1st and 2nd semester in Polytechnic?
  2. How may I get the admission in engineering colleges for B.Tech course? I am a 2nd year student of diploma in E&I at government polytechnic college, Siliguri
  3. Can I join RTO BCA/BSc direct 2nd year after diploma from Murgappa Polytechnic college
  4. How to admission in Pandit J.R Polytechnic College at Hoshiarpur in direct 2nd year? Procedure to take admission into it? Any entrance test to get admitted in PEC?
  5. Which Colleges I can join Polytechnic Diploma in 2nd year in Ahmedabad? offering
  6. Can I get admission in B.E Civil 2nd year through lateral entry after completing diploma in CSE from Polytechnic College?
  7. Can I take lateral entry admission in 2nd year in government college of Polytechnic in UP after scoring 59.6% in 12th?
  8. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I take admission in 2nd year for degree in NIT or IIT after completing diploma in government college of Polytechnic
  10. Can I take admission in direct 2nd year after completing Polytechnic diploma
  11. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  12. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  13. Can I get admission in 2nd year diploma after passing 12th standard with 46.67%?
  14. How to take admission in 2nd year IIT after mechanical diploma?
  15. How can I get admission in 2nd year if I am a Polytechnic student
  16. Can diploma pass out student get admission in IIT directly in second year?
  17. Can diploma holders get direct admission in B.E 2nd year? Which subjects will I have to study in 3rd year? What is the fees for it?
  18. How to do engineering in electronics after completing my mechanical radio and television cores?
5th January 2014, 04:23 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in 2nd year of polytechnic college after diploma in IT?

As you have done diploma in IT branch then i think you should do degree in this field it is best for your career and it has many scopes there are so many companies related to the IT field.

And if you want to do diploma in civil engineering then you can do but i don't think that you will get direct admission in poly technical course for the diploma in civil engineering.

Yes you will get direct admission in 2nd year in any degree collage if you will get admission in degree course. And it is best to do degree in IT instead of the diploma in civil engineering.

There are so many companies related to the IT field here are some companies related to this field.
HCL
HP
Samsung
Lenovo
Dell
And there are also many other companies in India which are related to the IT field. After degree course you can apply for the job in above companies. There you will get good post and salary also.

So, i think you should take admission in degree collage foe the degree in IT there you will get admission in 2nd year. And it is best for your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?