25th February 2014, 10:38 PM
y_bri

Admission in Biotechnology after Diploma in Computer?

How can i get admission in Bio-Technology engineering After diploma in computer?
Is their any in mumbai for bio-technology engineering?

Related Questions:
10th March 2014, 06:45 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in Biotechnology after Diploma in Computer?

You can only take admission in biotechnology or Biotechnology engineering whatsoever if you had studied Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology all these four subjects along with compulsory English. If you did not study any one these subjects then you may not even be able to take the entrance examination for admissions in the Biotechnology courses. I hope you have understood that after diploma in computer science you cannot get a seat in biotechnology engineering. You must have studied 10+2 with the above mentioned subjects compulsorily.

For biotechnology courses Biology study is the main thing even if you do not know computer science or have not studied computer science you can manage when you get into Biotechnology course you can learn the computer science things no need of a degree in computer science but without Biology it is impossible to admit into Biotechnology.

So you can do one thing is that take admission in 10+2 science stream with physics, Chemistry, Biology & maths as compulsory subjects and then complete that degree and then you can be able to take admission in biotechnology. problem solved.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?