1st March 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

How can i get lateral entry in Sri Venkateshwara University College of Engineering after Diploma?

I have complete my diploma qualification in mechanical engineering. And i want to get admission in Sri venkateswara university college of Engineering, tirupati through lateral entry. Please let me know.

6th March 2016, 01:31 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can i get lateral entry in Sri Venkateshwara University College of Engineering after Diploma?

First of all you need to give Lateral Entry Engineering Test. This test is conducted for engineering diploma holder students who want to get admission in b.tech course.

After that you need to compete in online counselling for getting a seat in your desirable college. You will compete in counselling on the basis of marks scored in LEET so try to get more marks in LEET.

Once you get a seat in counselling then you just visit college campus and complete remaining admission related formalities there.
11th January 2018, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can i get lateral entry in Sri Venkateshwara University College of Engineering after Diploma?

I completed diploma in mechanical and I want to study in the sri venkateswara university, but I'm poor to study there and also can't pay fee for my studies... but I'm good in studies... I got GPA 9.2 in tenth and 70%in diploma... so... can any one help me to study in the university...
16th May 2018, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I got ecet rank 632 in civil engineering branch so can I get seat in Universities? And which universities my rank is accepted please reply anyone
17th July 2019, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,as I have completed diploma in e.c.e with 79% and 1685 in ecet can I get the seat in sv university in the 2nd phase counsilling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?