7th October 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Admission into Post Graduate Diploma in Bioinformatics?

sir,i am a post graduate in zoology and further i want to perceive PGD in bio informatics at my week ends and i want to know the poening of admissions if this type of course is available in your university

29th October 2014, 04:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission into Post Graduate Diploma in Bioinformatics?

Any life science Graduate can apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Bioinformatics course. You are Post Graduate qualified candidate in Zoology, therefore, you are definitely eligible for this course.

Those who have done courses like MBBS, Pharmacy, Nursing and other healthcare courses can also apply for this diploma course. Therefore, apply for this course without worrying about your qualification.

Graduation in life science related field is the minimum requirement and make sure you have got 50% marks in your Degree as most of the colleges ask for this percentage criteria.

For more information visit http://www.bii.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?