28th January 2016, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Can i study Industrial and Production Engineering in abroad?

I have finished plus two in science. Now i want to study industrial and production engineering further. But i want to study this course in abroad. So can i do so?

Related Questions:
  1. After diploma in Industrial and Production(Mech engg) can I go abroad to do Automobile Engineering?
  2. Courses available to study in Abroad for B.E.(Production Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. List of the companies that recruit industrial and production engineering? Which abroad companies recruit production engineers?
  4. Which branch should I get in KIIT with a rank of 7706?
  5. What is industrial/Production Engineering? What's its scope in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  7. What is Production Engineering?
  8. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  9. How many seats are available in IIT for M.Tech in Industrial and Production engineering
  10. Job opportunities after industrial production engineering
  11. Is it possible for girls to get the government jobs after completion of B.E industrial and production engineering?
  12. What can I do after passing BSc engineering? I am doing BSc engineering in industrial and production engineering
  13. Where can i do Industrial training in abroad after Computer Engineering?
  14. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  15. Marks required in engineering to study in Abroad? How to apply for it?
  16. Should I quit M.Tech(Industrial Design) if get a chance to study MS in Abroad?
  17. Scope of production engineering in Indian and Abroad? How much is the expected salary for production engineering fresher?
  18. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
28th January 2016, 10:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study Industrial and Production Engineering in abroad?

Yes, you can definitely pursue Industrial and Production Engineering course in abroad. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which most of the foreign institutes take admission for engineering course -SAT and IELTS. You need to apply online in the foreign colleges and make sure that you have a good resume and strong statement of purpose while application. Some institutes might take interviews as well for the final shortlisting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?