1st July 2011, 03:08 PM
cutejatt

After diploma in Industrial and Production(Mech engg) can I go abroad to do Automobile Engineering?

Sir,
i have done diploma in industrial and production(mech.engg.) from deemed university..
i hav also got interst in automobile engg..
i want to study in UK or in australia..but dis s sure i"ll go abroad for graduation..
so please guide me well..
thnx..

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Project/Industrial Management course in Abroad for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?
  2. List of universities which offer B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad to a Diploma student?
  3. How can I study further in Abroad being a Diploma Holder in Automobile?
  4. Procedure of going Abroad for further studies in Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to do B.E in Automobile after 2nd year diploma in industrial engineering
  6. Scope of automobile engineering in India or abroad? What are the subjects for opting automobile engineering?
  7. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) in Europe for Diploma holder?
  8. How to do post diploma in automobile engineering after passing 12th?
  9. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Automobile Engineering after diploma?
  10. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  11. How to find a training job in Mumbai after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.E in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to join the course? Which are the various colleges in India and Abroad offering the course?
  13. What shall I do for my career in Automobile world being a candidate of Automobile Engineering and also passed 3 year Diploma of Automobile Engineering?
  14. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  15. How to take admission in B.Tech in automobile engineering after completing diploma from Mechanical Engineering
  16. How to do Automobile Engineering in Abroad? Where should I take up the course?
  17. Am I eligible to become a RTO after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  18. How to become Motor & Industrial Insurance Surveyor? -- [Most Discussed]
27th July 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After diploma in Industrial and Production(Mech engg) can I go abroad to do Automobile Engineering?

i want to that can i do b.tech (machanical engineering) after doing diploma in production engineering
4th December 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After diploma in Industrial and Production(Mech engg) can I go abroad to do Automobile Engineering?

I have diploma in plastic engineering how can I get ajob and what is the scope of this course now a days?suggest me and tell me where is the corresponding factories.
my email is : [email protected]
3rd March 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

After diploma in mechanical engineering from Chandigarh can I go Malaysia to do mechanical Engineering?

Sir,
i have done diploma in mechanical engineering from ccet Chandigarh
i hav also got interst in degree in Malaysia mechanical engineering
i want to study in Malaysia or Singapore
so please guide me well..
thnx..
7th November 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done mah diploma of production n industrial engineering. N now I want to go abroad for B.tech or any course of engg. so how can I go, can u plz help me or guide me. . My email is [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?