24th October 2015, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for girls to get the government jobs after completion of B.E industrial and production engineering?

I am a second year B.E student of branch industrial and production engineering, can I get a government job? Can you please let me know what is the procedure which I need to follow to get the job soon as possible? Please guide me on this soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any Government jobs available for Industrial Engineering students?
  2. Which branch should I get in KIIT with a rank of 7706?
  3. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  4. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  5. Which type of government jobs is available in TamilNadu for Mechanical Engineering girls?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  7. Why IIT Roorkee is showing production and industrial engineering branch under Mechanical Department? Scope in this branch? Do girls get in this branch? Is is better than Metallurgy?
  8. How many seats are available in IIT for M.Tech in Industrial and Production engineering
  9. Job opportunities after industrial production engineering
  10. List of good government jobs for girls?
  11. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  12. Which government jobs are good for girls with a minimum salary of 25,000?
  13. What can I do after passing BSc engineering? I am doing BSc engineering in industrial and production engineering
  14. Which field is safe for girls and what are the jobs available?
  15. What kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? What type of exams to be given? Physical requirements for girls to get into army jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the career prospects for B.Sc. Home Science Honours students?
  17. What type of jobs I will be eligible to get after completion of M.Tech in production engineering?
  18. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
26th March 2016, 06:59 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Is it possible for girls to get the government jobs after completion of B.E industrial and production engineering?

Yes, you can get government job after doing your degree. Industrial and Production Engineering is the very department and it is very great to see students opting for this course.
It is not easy to get job relevant to the core field instead you have lot of opportunities in other sections other than Engineering.
You can write GATE Exam in your final year exam or later but with those marks you can get government job in PSU's.
If your are looking for core field then try for Government Competitive Exams where they intake candidates through Exams for PSU's.
Other than Engineering you can also opt for Bank Exams, Railways, SSC, Defence, and Civil Service to get into government jobs.
2nd July 2017, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for girls to get the government jobs after completion of B.E industrial and production engineering?

Is there any scope for girls in B-Tech production engineering?? What are the careers options after B-Tech production engineering sandwich???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?