13th March 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PGDCA course?

Hello Sir,
I am doing BCA and in future I want to do PGDCA. Kindly tell me what is the admission procedure of doing PGDCA and tell me its fees structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course?
  2. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  3. Admission procedure for PGDCA? Eligibility, admission fees, scholarship and entrance exam for it?
  4. Admission procedure and subjects enlisted to study LLM in GLC, Mumbai? Total fee expenses and seat availability?
  5. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research? Admission procedure and total fee expenses?
  7. Am I eligible to study PGD in ENT being a BDS final year student? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  8. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Master of Social Work in Lucknow University?
  9. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  10. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  11. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  12. Reputed colleges which offer MBA in India for B.Com graduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  13. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Physiotherapy in University of South Dakota?
  14. How can I get admission to study MBA being a T.Y.B.Com student? Total fee expenses to study MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Pharmacy in any college of Goa for GPAT disqualified candidate?
  16. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study PGDCA course in Delhi?
  17. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  18. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
28th March 2016, 12:32 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PGDCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am doing BCA and in future I want to do PGDCA. Kindly tell me what is the admission procedure of doing PGDCA and tell me its fees structure?
The admission procedure for the PGDCA varies from one institution to other. The eligibility to study the PGDCA is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university. The duration of the course is 1 year. The candidate should apply to the course through the college website for the admission. After short listing you will be called for the admission. You have to pay the fees and join the course. This is the common procedure followed in many of the universities in India. The fee in Madras Christian College for PGDCA is Rs.5000 per semester. The website link is Click Here
16th March 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed intermediate can I eligible this course I am in andhra Pradesh state kurnool district iam eligible this course or not
4th July 2019, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I am a bachelor degree student and i have passed all the exam but i have failed in one...can i apply for this pgdca course..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?